twenty two

"YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD FOOL me into believing that you were the brainwashed assassin I first received?" A whip hit Allura's back, Madame B ripping the shirt open and hitting her again. The Alien didn't scream, she just shut her eyes closed and opened them once the pain vanished.

       Her gaze locked with Bucky's, knowing that the small portion they had of their past would soon be taken all over again. He sent her a tight smile, his arms still being held by the agents and his knees on the cold ground just a few inches away from the Alien.

       Allura had always wondered what hell was like. It was common in Jupiter for people to say that if you committed crimes, or were a bad person you'd be sent to the depths of hell. Allt was their god, and according to religion it is Allt's brother that rules the underworld: Ekkert — means nothing while Allt means everything, all.

       She imagined it to be sad, torturous, heartbreaking. She hypothetically pictured what it would be like if she found herself in there. Fire and destruction swallowing her soul and her mind. Her heart hammering against her chest as she screamed and she cried, not being able to reach what she once took for granted.

       The place would wreck you in ways no one would ever think possible and it would tear you apart to the point where hell wasn't a place... but a feeling

        The more she thought about it, the more she realized that she was already in hell, and it wasn't the physical agony that got to her, but the emotional one of having to remember the man she loved over and over again, only to watch him be taken from her in a perfectly imperfect pattern.

        The strawberry blonde was whipped over and over again, water being thrown her way along with electricity. The Alien wasn't making a sound, the only noise bouncing off the walls being Natalia's cries for the Madame to stop.

       But the older woman only sent the guard a signal, the man covering her mouth and grabbing her hands against her back, twisting it. Allura pulled to her to her, the chains keeping her from it.

       "Nr." No. She mumbled, the whip, water and electricity going her way as she groaned in pain. Agents walked in front of her and  began kicking her. They punched her face, kicked her stomach, then the other way around while they also whipped her and electrocuted her.

       But still, she didn't make a sound, her body bleeding and shaking but her eyes cold and concentrated. Bucky gaped at the sight and decided enough was enough. He fought his way out of the guards grip, killing all the ones that came his way and breaking the chains from her arms.

        The two stood up quickly, Allura limping and going at a slower pace but managing to fight through the pain. They went to Natalia who already had her legs skillfully wrapped around the man's neck and was falling on her feet, slamming his head against the wall.

       They all ran towards the exit, gunshots going their way as well as steps and loud screams. "SOLDAT!" But they didn't turn back, seeing the unprotected doors open for the HYDRA vans.

       "Rodnoy brat." Brother. Allura hissed at the familiar word. Bucky stopped running and pushed her and Natalia away.

       "Go." He said simply, the strawberry blonde shaking her head and sending him a disbelieving glance.

       "I won't leave without you." She told him, taking one step towards him. The male asset shook his head, pushing her away. "Nr." No.