twenty

ALLURA WAS TAKEN TO THE training room in the morning. The two assets just arriving at the Red Room after being sent to a mission that would mean the evolution of HYDRA, the recreation of the super soldier serum. But, while the agency worked on it, they needed their assets to train the girls in the red room.

Guards were holding her arms as she was sat sown in the middle of the room, in front of the Winter Soldier. They both were given some gross looking food and they immediately ate it— after all, they were rarely given anything to feed themselves.

Allura began coughing and choking because of the meal, the agents looking at each other with worry and running to get a scientist. The other male asset looked at her in confusion, a small image of a woman patting a young boy's back coming to mind.

He scooted a bit closer, his gaze concentrated as she held her slightly, patting her back hesitantly as the other asset frowned. Her green eyes were speculating, her eyebrow raised and her body stiff.

"What are you doing?" She asked, the Soldier gulping and locking eyes with her. He almost shivered at the cold look, being an assassin himself made him less frightened, but he still had seen her in action before— and she was terrifying.

"Sorry." He said, going back to his own food. Allura brought the tray closer to him, his blue eyes looking up at que questingly as he shook his head. She had almost died because of that food, he ain't gonna have it.

"It's not the food. It's me." She told him, her head gesturing to the meal that, even though was disgusting, could help him get more strength. "I can never eat anything I'm given in the Red Room. So, they stop feeding me." She explained shortly, sending him a small smile that he returned. "You can have it."

The Winter Soldier grabbed the food, immediately eating it and feeling of void disappear from his body. The Alien only sat back and played with the the golden bracelet like she did all the time. "Spasibo." Thank you.

"Da." Yes. Scientist arrived, no guards behind them. Their intentions were to grab Allura, to yet again experiment her alien genetics. But the male asset was quick to react, hitting them on the head with his metal head and snapping their necks easily.

The woman didn't even move, her green eyes going over to the open room to see if anyone was coming, her heartbeat increasing with the common fear HYDRA caused. "You have my back, I have yours." He told her, interrupting her train of thoughts.

Agents entered the room shortly, grabbing the male asset by the arms and holding Allura back as she went t help him, the grip in her arms and the oxygen bracelets being enough to hold her down, her gaze concerned.

They took the bodies as Madame B and the younger girls entered, a smirk on her face as she saw the corps and a mischievous fling in her dark eyes. She stood straight, letting the girls walk through in silence as they all got in their positions around the room.

"Odin." One. They kicked. "Dva." Two. They punched. "Tri." Three. They ran, doing a side flip once and landing on their feet. "chetyre." Four. They hopped and wrapped their legs around the dummies, everyone falling smoothly on the ground... almost everyone.

Natalia accidentally fell on her knees, flinching but standing up to go back to the main position. But she was topped by Madame B. "Natalia!" The red head stoped on her tracks, her blue eyes landing on Allura's as the seven year old's hands shook.

"Da?" Yes? A whip to the face came, the girl's face going to the side with a small whimper as she held her cheek. Madame B hit another on her knees, where she had fallen. Then her stomach. Natalia's eyes were watering, Allura not exhaling as she held her breath, not knowing what to do. But before Madame B could whip Natalia on the back, Allura jumped and grabbed the weapon, her green eyes frightful as she looked at the infuriated expression the Madame had.

"YA nauchu yeye." I will teach her. She said, letting go of the whip carefully as Madame B glared daggers at her. But then her eyes turned irritated, whipping Allura on the neck before grabbing it and pulling her towards her.

"Khorosho. No yesli ty ne smozhesh' sdelat' yeye sil'noy, nakazaniye budet za tebya." Good. But if you can't make her strong, the punishment will be for you. Madame threatened, letting go of Allura and pointing at the door.

The strawberry blonde grabbed the red head by the elbow harshly, her gaze empty once more as she headed towards the other training room. She pushed Natalia inside, the young girl falling to the ground and finally crying.

"I can't do this." She said, wiping her tears as the Alien sighed, not even knowing why she was so protective of this useless kid.

"I don't care, plamya. I have to make sure you stay alive." Flame.

"Why do you even care? Maybe I'd be better dead!" Allura grabbed the girl by the neck, pinning her against the wall as her green eyes became hard. Natalia gasped in fear more than pain, staring at Allura and finding a strange emotion no one had ever shown towards her. Care.

"You are not better off dead. You're better off being a fighter and getting out of here one day." Allura said, an image coming to her head of a younger strawberry blonde fighting against a guard for normal training. "You get out of here and you become better."

"Better than who?"

"Than yourself." Allura responded. "Than this." Natalia kicked the Alien on the stomach, the older woman stumbling back and ducking a punch that was sent her way.

The small red head gritted her teeth, doing a side flip like the ones they were being taught and raising at the dummy, wrapping her legs and taking it down, falling down with it and letting out a groan.

"No!" She complained, Allura chuckling in amusement at the young girl, their past conversation having been understood and left behind.

"You have to make it fast, smooth and precise. You wrap your legs fast, you take him down smoothly and you precisely plan your landing." Allura explained, words coming to her head as only memories of her training lingered around her mind—and a few she was remembering. "Use your abdomen to rise higher and land on your feet, otherwise you'll keep landing incorrectly."

The two trained for hours, and nights, the young girl finally given something to live by:

Bettering herself.

Natasha and Allura will have a nice bond, that's something I've wanted from the beginning. As for Allura not being able to eat, it's because her body is used to the things they have in Jupiter, species that feed on hydrogen and breath it as well as different chemicals and elements.

Thank you so much for reading, and for 4.72 k in views, WOW! Tell me what you think and what you think will happen, because we're almost in the end of PART ONE!

Have a great day!

- evanescence2016