Chapter 30

I wake up with my left cheek pressed against a hellishly hot chest, my arm wrapped around the waist of this man while two fingers leave a feather light trail across my skin, from my temple to my cheek, in a repeated stroking motion.

"Zarcar?" I whisper as I blink open my eyes and look up to see... not black pits for eyes, but cheeky hazel orbs, narrowed while Lixar smirks and his black regrown hair is in a just fucked messed. That's odd.

I freeze and he feels my entire spine tense up. Lixar takes his fingers away from stroking my face as I momentarily glare at him.

What did he do? I think the thought and he pursues his lips.

"Rey and Zar chucked us in the King's gothic bed and left; I don't know why... but I got the message... I fucked you a couple of times while you were out," Lixar laughs darkly to himself and I push up onto one elbow, my fingers curling on his rib cage as if I can rip out his heart in punishment.

"...excuse me... you what?" I politely ask, "Impossible. I would have awoken – you must have spelled me –"

"A spell, yep, so you couldn't wake or talk," Lixar speaks over me and I glare, reaching up my hand, I press my palm over his smirking lips and I remember a little curse from my teaching.

"Moon light guide his breeding stick into a size far more obscene, hey–!"

Lix snaps up my wrist and flips me at that moment, so I'm lying flat on my back and I feel way too much seed leek out of my pussy and across my throbbing thighs.

This sex fiend.

I gasp in disgust as Lixar chuckles from above and speaks, "...obscenely large horse cock?" he asks, inhaling my gasp as if to suck away the power of the spell with his stupid joke.

"Get off me!" I snarl and Lixar grabs up both my wrists and holds me down in Rey's ridiculously soft gothic bed.

"But I've been tasked by the King to fuck you –"

"By night!"

Lixar pouts.

"What's wrong with my cock?" he asks, like a typical male, except he's being totally sarcastic because his sense of ego is clearly already above the line.

"Stop making this about your demon cock and get off me! War training is what we do by... oh, Moon, I remember... Torrent!" I blurt, "Lixar; Zarcar and Rey went to meet Torrent last night!"

Now Lixar pauses and loosens his needlessly tight grip on my wrists, "He is arriving earlier than expected?"

"Yes, get off me!" Lixar leans down regardless and kisses both my nipples before releasing me so that I get up full of fury.

"Tit Pervert!" I roll aside as he moves off me and I grab the sheets to my naked body.

Lixar is kneeling on the bed now, quietly watching me standing and flustered.

"Why am I always dirty when there are men in my life?" I snarl this at Lixar while thinking of yet another man to add to the mix.

I can only imagine what Torrent would be like.

The smug Lixar simply answers my thoughts on Torrent, suddenly willing to share information now that we're alone without the others, "If Zarcar was prettier, with silver angel hair after being knighted into heaven for killing a hundred thousand bad demons, impregnating three Draconesses and harvesting powerful powerful blood offspring, owning the largest and most faithful army in our realm, with a presence that sings with the glory of everything good and loyal, but with a dash of perfect death staring and a gift of magic that will make you quake and shake... the Ash of Eden. The only Mystifyer to exist that can freeze over hell. Torrent is both a demon and angel warrior that can combat the power of hellfire... or at least... that's what the legends say," Lixar smiles as if it's just a colourful story.