24.

🐬Y/N🐬

Arthur grabbed my face and begun to kiss my Lips slowly as I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck. He brought me closer by holding my waist. He deepened the kiss as our lips moved in sync.

My back hit the wall lightly causing my towel to fall. I tried to pick it up but Arthur stopped me and continued kissing my lips. His lips trailed down to my neck as I moaned out lowly.

He picked my body up wrapping my legs around his body. He kissed my lips before I felt him slid himself in earning a gasp from my lips.

I scratched at his back and stuck my face in the crook of his neck smelling his Fresh body.

He started bouncing me slowly as I moaned. "Mmm" I moaned loudly then bit down on my lip.

He attached his lips to mine as he continuously bounced me. I took my lips away from his leaning my head back in pleasure.

His groans made me even more wet and I felt myself start to give in. "You ever been in this position?" He asked in my ear as I shook my head.

"Oh fuck" I moaned leaning my head back as I heard our skins clap. Arthur started picking his pace up as I started whining.

He placed his arms under my legs and started gripping my butt as he thrusted his hips forward.

"Mmmm" I moaned out into his neck as I started creaming on him. I tapped his back as he thrusted slowly then soon stopped carrying me to the bed.

He laid me on my back and started thrusting as I gripped his back moaning loud. He placed my legs on his shoulders gripping my thighs as he thrusted.

"Shit" I cursed as I gripped onto the sheets. Arthur placed his face in the crook of my neck and left little love bites.

He begun hitting my spot harder earning louder moans. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips as he kept hitting that one spot.

"Don-Don't stop" I managed to get out before he took one leg placing it over his arm. He started rubbing my pearl and thrusting slowly.

"I'm about to cum" I whined as he went faster and harder. He stopped and got on his knees in front of me and started eating like his life depended on it.

I felt his tongue swirl and suck on my pearl. He stuck a finger in curling it as I moaned grabbing at his hair.

I started bucking my hips on his tongue. Then he begun flicking it at a fast pace. "Mmmm baby don't stop" I moaned out grabbing his hair before cumming.

I watched him lick it up slowly while eyeing me down. I couldn't help but blush. He came to my lips as he slowly kissed me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. I got on top of him aligning him with my entrance and slid down slowly.

I placed my hands on each side of his head and started moving up and down slowly earning a groan from his lips.

I moved up and down at a fast pace moaning and creating gushy noises. I slowed down and kissed his neck.

While kissing his neck I started bouncing at a fast pace making our skins clap and hearing him groan more and more.

"Shit" he grunted and squirmed some as I continued going a little bit faster. I felt him grip my butt and him thrust up causing my eyes to roll back.

I finally came and felt him cum after me. I laid on his chest as he kissed my head. I kissed his chest softly. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He questioned as I sat up off his chest some looking at him.

"You know you like to be alone and I got my sister" I dragged on as he kissed my lips making me smile. I kissed back feeling his chest some then climbed back on top of him.

"You sure you're ready for round two?" He asked as I giggled "your hair is already messed up" he stated as I laughed then kissed his lips bringing the covers on top of us.

I kissed his neck as I felt him grip onto my waist and slowly enter my entrance. "Mmm" I moaned out biting my lip as he thrusted in an upward position.

"Oh god... right there!" I moaned out as he went at a faster pace groaning in my ear....
               _________________

I woke up in the morning with a little headache. Arthur was sound asleep and I was sore. I sat up covering my body with the blanket sliding out the bed getting in the shower.

The shower was running as I looked at my body in the mirror and I was glowing like crazy. I smiled and kept smiling at myself.

I finally got in the shower and cleaned my body off then got out brushing my teeth and placing lotion on my body.

I started getting dressed

As Arthur started waking up some I sprayed some perfume on

As Arthur started waking up some I sprayed some perfume on. "Good morning beautiful" he stated as I smiled about to say good morning back but there was a bang on the room door as I sighed.

"Y/N!" Lyrical sung making beats with the door as Arthur chuckled and I shook my head. "You sure you can deal with this?" I asked as he chuckled and got out the bed coming towards me.

"Y/N stop trying to push me away I want to deal with you and lyrical" he said as I smiled. We were about to kiss as we heard Lyrical. "Y/N! Why don't you love me, tell me why don't you love me!" She sung "why don't you love me" by Beyoncé making us laugh.

Arthur got in the shower as I went out the room to Lyrical.

"Really?" I asked her as she just cheesed