5.

🐬Y/N🐬

I was straightening my hair out and did little make up before putting on my outfit for tonight's date. Lyrical was at Lydia's house for the night.

I got dressed

and once I was finished there was a knock on the door

and once I was finished there was a knock on the door. I grabbed my heels and walked to the door. I opened it looking at Arthur. "H-Hey" he stuttered as he stepped back looking at me and lost his balance almost falling but he caught it.

I giggled "You ready?" I asked as he nodded and I closed the door behind me locking it. "Ladies first" he said as I walked in front of him. I stopped and held onto him placing on my heels as he looked down at me and I looked at him.

We got in his truck as he started it up
"So where are we going?" I asked "you'll see" he said smiling we pulled up in front of the aquarium and then we got out.

Nobody was here "we can't be here after hours" I said as he waved me away. "The manager and I had a little talk" he said as I looked at him and he smirked.

We walked in seeing fish in tanks already. "What's your favorite animal and we'll go" he said as I smiled. "Beluga whales" I said as he took me to them.

We got to it and I smiled immediately, I placed my hand on the glass as all of them immediately came up to the glass. I stepped back as Arthur and I looked at them.

"I really need to make sure you are not related to me" he said as I giggled "whatever come on" I said as we went to look at different animals.

"You actually smell good tonight" I stated as he chuckled "for one I wasn't at work and two it's date." He said smiling at me.
We walked to where the aquarium's cafeteria was and I seen a candle lit in the middle of the table and two plates with pizza on it.

"That's cute" I said smiling "at first we were going to go to the bar but you're a lady." He said as I smiled he pulled at seat out for me as I sat down he pushed it in making me giggle.

He sat in front of me as we started talking and eating. "So you don't ever wonder who part of you is?" He asked as I shook my head "I try to be as normal as I can" I said.

"Well welcome to the club" he stated "but you use yours for good, I have mine for no reason" I said as he shook his head. "I watched you save a dolphin, you were meant for something" he stated.

"I guess" I said "I got another cut you can fix" he said as I smiled "I see you got a few of them." I said as I looked at him seeing one on his face.

We finally left the aquarium and went to the beach. He took off shirt as we walked into the water. I held his face some "what are you doing?" He asked in a little chuckle moving his head some. "Do you want it or not?" I questioned "stay still" I stated placing my hand back on his cheek as his cut disappeared.

I placed my hand on his chest as his other bruise disappeared. He looked down at me placing his hands on my hips as I looked up at him.

He started kissing my lips as I kissed back slowly. He pulled away "um... sorry I just-" he started off but I kissed him as he kissed back. My arms found their way around his neck.

We heard someone clear their throat as Arthur and I looked "can't this wait vulko, I kind of in the middle of something" Arthur stated as I giggled and noticed the man kept staring at me.

"Y/N?" He asked walking up to me some as I looked at him weird "do I know you?" I asked confused as he smiled.

"Yeah do she know you if so Vulko are me and her related in some form or fashion?" I heard Arthur ask "Princess of the sea" he said as I let out a laugh and he looked at me in all seriousness "huh?" I asked again confused.

"Daughter of Poseidon" he said bowing in front of me. "Excuse me?" I asked " you are first born of Poseidon, your mother was a mortal Poseidon changed his form into a human but was still a god he had you and returned back to the water" he said looking at me amazed.

"You two have to come with me" vulko said excitedly. "Um no we were just on a date and you interrupted it" Arthur said turning back to kiss my lips again but I dodged it moving out the way.

"My sister is with my friend I can't leave her" I stated. "It's an emergency" he stated as Arthur looked at him. "I'm not going Vulko you already know" Arthur stated putting on his shirt as we all walked out the water.

"But you have too your brother is trying to have all the ocean kingdoms side with him so he can come after the surface world. You have to dethrone him before it's too late" He stated.

"What happened if he doesn't?" I asked out of curiosity. "Thousand of lives on land and in sea will be lost" Vulko said as I looked at Arthur.

"You need to go dummy" I said to him as he looked at me and laughed "I'm serious you need to go before he does something crazy up here and down there" i stated.

"Princess you have to come also" Vulko stated "I have to what?" I asked

"You are arranged to marry king Orm" he stated as I gave a weird look. "I'm not marrying no guy named Orm" I stated "it's an arranged marriage" Vulko said.

"I don't care" I said in a laugh as I walked away "it's either you come with me or they take you by force" Vulko stated as I sighed. "You probably should just come with us" Arthur stated as I looked at him.

"My sister" I started off "I just can't leave her" I stated "you're leaving to keep her safe" Arthur stated "I promise when everything is done and Arthur dethrones Orm you can return your sister or she can come to you" Vulko stated as I contemplated.

"I cant risk you being out here and them taking you in front of Lyrical think about what they may do to her once they take you" Arthur brought up.