10.

🐬Y/N🐬

I was on top of a ship being straggled by Orm as Arthur and Queen Atlanna was fighting below us. "Where's your powers when you need them?" He asked as I created a huge wave knocking him off of my body.

I started gasping for air before getting up , I started getting up as I felt myself being restrained. Orm started walking towards me "bow before me and call me ocean master you bastard child" he said before grabbing my neck but I kicked him causing him to fly back some.

Then I took the water out of the two Atlantian guards mask so they were abled to breathe above water.

Once I took the water they started panicking and jumped back in the water. Orm got back up slowly. It started raining as waves got bigger I was trying to create a hurricane and a disturbance so he could stay away from me.

He slowly walked through it trying to get to me loosing his balance but eventually caught up to me. He grabbed me as the hurricane stopped.

"When this is all over you can be executed to trenches you little prick" he said as I punched him in the face really hard. His face turned and I seen a little mark but then he smirked and threw me on the ground.

"Say goodbye Poseidon's little princess" I started off about to stab me with his trident but I moved out the way for Arthur to attack him.

"She's a goddess not a princess" he said in between hitting him. I got up and started about to help him but I was stopped. "Let him do it" Vulko stated as everyone was all watching.

Arthur took some blows but Orm took majority of it and Arthur even shattered Orm's trident.

Arthur placed the trident to Orm's neck "ENOUGH!" I heard Queen Atlanna say before walking onto the boat we were all on. Atlanna hugged Orm as Arthur stood next to me.

"This fierce thing is going to get you in a lot of trouble, you okay?" He asked "Yeah I'll be fine, I had him until you came" I said as he chuckled " no you didn't" he stated smiling at everyone as I smiled "yes I did" I said.

"I give you king of Atlantis!" His mother announced as he smiled "no you didn't" he stated as I gave him a glare.

"This is so weird, what do I do?" He asked "give them their king" I said as he smirked and kissed my head placing his trident in the air.

"We need to get to your sister now" he stated looking at me as I agreed. They arrested Orm and once everything was fine and settled we went to find my sister.

I knocked repeatedly on Lydia's door as she answered, "oh my gosh where have you been?" She asked as we hugged "ew and why are you wet?" She asked then looked behind me seeing Arthur.

"Y'all must've went on a baecation?" She asked "does she ever stop?" Arthur lowly asked "is Lyrical okay?!" I asked as Lyrical came to the door and she automatically hugged my legs crying.

I knelt down hugging her back "I thought you died" she said "no baby I'm never leaving you" I said holding her tighter and rubbing her back.

"We pulled away as she automatically hugged Arthur. He hugged her back picking her up then looked at me. "Have you eaten yet?" I asked her as she shook her head. "Let's go to your favorite spot once we get ready" I said looking down at my wet clothes and at Arthur looking like a fish.

"Yeah" he said in a chuckle handing me lyrical as we went our separate ways to go get washed and dressed.

I washed and did all my hygiene things then got to my hair doing a middle part sleek low puff look. Then I got dressed putting on a pair of hoops.

I slipped on some red low converses, grabbed my phone, wallet and keys and grabbed lyrical's hand to walk out the door

As I opened the door we seen Arthur. Lyrical automatically hugged him as he chuckled hugging her back.

"Where did you go?" Lyrical asked us as we started walking to his truck getting in. "We went on a little trip" I said smiling at her as she sat in the middle of me and Arthur.

He started up His truck "how come you didn't take me too?" She asked "because it was dangerous and we didn't want you to get hurt" Arthur explained as I smiled.

"I can be a fish too" she stated as we laughed. "That was so insulting" Arthur said laughing. "Yeah even for me Lyrical" I stated as we went out to dinner at lyrical's favorite restaurant.

Soon we got home and Arthur walked me to my doorstep. Arthur was holding lyrical and talking to her.

"The beach tomorrow?" He asked her as she nodded "early tomorrow, you promise?" She as holding her pinky out as they pinky promised making me smile.

"Alright, Goodnight" he said holding his hand up for a high five. They high fives each other. "Tell Arthur Goodnight and go get ready for bed boop" I said

"Goodnight I have to ask you a question" she said as I knelt down in front of her. "My friends call their mommy's mommy, why can't I call you mommy?" She asked as I was shook some.

"Um go get ready for bed baby and I'll talk to you about it once I'm done with Arthur" I said kissing her head as she nodded going inside the house.

I stood up as Arthur looked at me, "You ready for that?" He asked as I shook my head "I'm not her mother I can't let her call me that knowing who her mother is" I explained.

"You have no choice, if she wants to call you that you can't punish her or ignore her for calling you that, in a way you are her mother" Arthur explained as I smiled some.

"If she wants that then let her" he said as we hugged "thank you" he stated as I looked at him and nodded. "Your welcome you wasn't capable of going by yourself anyway." I said as he chuckled.

"You wasn't a big help anyway" he said as I laughed "you would be lost without me" I said as he smirked.