13.

🐬Arthur🐬

Finally Lydia left as Y/N, Lyrical and I were all on the couch in the dark watching The Little Mermaid. Lyrical was singing along to "part of your world" with Y/N as I chuckled.

"Lyrical you're lovely you on the other hand need to stop" I said to Y/N as she playfully hit me then went back to cuddling with Lyrical. She really loved her and I admired that I would love to be like that with the dick head I call my brother but without all the hugging.

Lyrical was sitting on Y/N's lap as lyrical looked back at Y/N. "What's wrong boop?" Y/N asked her and lyrical shook her head leaning her body back on Y/N's chest soon going to sleep.

"So when are you going to return to Atlantis?" Y/N asked looking at the tv and kissing lyrical's head "I don't know I know I need to but I'm scared too" I admitted.

"Why are you scared, you went on this whole journey to get a trident that's rightfully yours and you're scared to become king?" She asked.

"Yeah but I didn't go by myself either" I said as she looked at me "well now you have no other choice you need to go to make sure everything is okay" she said.

"Yeah but what about everything up here this is my home too" I stated "everything is fine up here but I think Atlantis needs there new king right now" Y/N said.

"I got time they're enjoying my mother right now" I said in a chuckle. "Don't you think you should also?" She asked before getting up taking a sleeping lyrical upstairs.

She soon came back sitting next to me and continued watching the movie. "Hey, You ever thought about going back to Atlantis? I asked looking at her as she smiled "it was nice but I can't go back I got a job and-" I grabbed her hand as she stopped talking and looked at me.

"I never asked about all of that, would you ever think about living there?" I asked "what about lyrical?" She asked "even if I could've I still wouldn't be abled to live in Atlantis I have basically a daughter to look after and she needs me I can't abandon her" she said as I nodded.

"You're right but I can't leave you two up here if I go to Atlantis" I started off.
"Why not?" She asked.

"Because you two are part of what I care about that's on land" I admitted as she just looked at me.

"Arthur I don't know what you want me to say, I can't leave I have lyrical and Lydia" she said as I nodded. "You're right" I started off. "That's why I'm going to make you go" I stated picking her up as she giggled and kicked around trying to break free but couldn't.

"Put me down!" She squealed over and over again till I sat her on the island and she laughed.

"I can't go I have lyrical and I knew this was going to happen this is why I didn't want to get close" she said then looked down.

"I knew once you've became king you would have to leave sooner or later and I knew I wouldn't be abled to go so I don't want to hold you up or nothing like that but you got to go sooner or later" she explained "and I rather you go now then create anymore damage" she said.

"My mother will understand she went through the same thing she'll cover for me" I stated shrugging my shoulders as she touched my face.

"Our situation and hers isn't the same thing Arthur you're a king you have a responsibility and I'm sure you didn't fall in love with me, your mother fell in love and you are there new king you need to be there" she explained

"What if I did?" I asked as she looked at me "did what?" She questioned "fell in love" I said as she shook her head.

"If you loved me then you would leave now and go back to Atlantis" she said as I looked taken back. "Thats not love if I do that" I stated. "yes it is, be a king to them that's what I want you to do" she said before kissing my lips I kissed back slowly as she pulled away then we got up walking to the front door.

"You know I'm coming back?" I asked as she shook her head "no go live your life" she stated as I shook my head and I kissed her lips one more time as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I grabbed her waist deepening the kiss. She took her arms from around my neck placing her hands on my chest and detached her lips from mine.

"Okay now go" she stated not looking down "Y/N there's got to be another way" I said as she shook her head. "Arthur you got other things to deal with more important things than me I promise I'll be fine" she said with a faint smile.

"Besides you stink" she said with a smile as I chuckled walking towards the water going in it and I looked back at Y/N as she nodded with a faint smile.

I turned around and went back to Atlantis and in all honesty I didn't want to be there. I love the water and it was beautiful but wasn't shit to do at all.

"Where's your friend?" My mother asked as I shook my head "she told me to leave, I had to be a king for Atlantis" I simply said as I sat down at the throne.

My mother stood in front of me "she has a point but you don't leave your queen" she stated as I shrugged. "I don't know maybe I wasn't good enough for her, her father didn't even think I was good enough for her" I explained.

"It doesn't matter what he thinks or what I think or what anybody else for that matter thinks as long as you two love each other" my mother stated and smiled kissing my head.

"You have a visitor my mother said as I seen a red headed chick come up and bow. "I am princess Mira" she stated.