11.

🐬Y/N🐬

"I brought the stuff" he stated with a sly smirk as I cocked my head some.

"Lyrical's here" I stated "just one drink to celebrate" he said "no she's not even sleep an-" I was cut off by the way he was looking at me.

"You done?" He asked as I looked at him "but lyrical is here" I stated as he walked off the porch coming back with a black plastic bag.

I sighed letting him in the house setting some glasses on the island as he poured some in both cups.

"A toast to not dying" he stated as I agreed and we clanked our glasses together and started drinking some.

I ran upstairs to see if Lyrical was okay but she was knocked out. I cracked her door as she slept peacefully. I went back downstairs as Arthur was pouring some more to drink for himself.

"Nu-uh you're not getting drunk over here" I stated as he chuckled " I don't know about you but I can hold my alcohol" he said as I rolled my eyes.

"I can hold my alcohol" I stated as he pushed the bottle of tequila towards me "show me" he stated as I poured a good amount in my cup almost reaching the rims of the glass.

I hopped on the island and started drinking like I was drinking a bottle of water. I felt him smirking at me as I drunk half of my glass already. I then sat it on the side of me.

"No continue what you're doing I want to see how this ends." He said as I giggled, "yup that's the last drink for you tonight" he said as I stopped him laughing.

"I'm okay I can't laugh?" I asked "no because when y'all start giggling and shit you're on your way to being drunk and you're not about to cuss my ass out" he stated as I giggled.

"No I'm okay" I stated as I was trying to take my glass from his reach then he came between my legs.

"Give me the glass" he stated as I smirked. "I'm okay trust me" I said as he shook his head. I tilted my head back finishing the rest of my drink.

I placed the cup down as he placed his hands on my thighs I looked at him as he looked at me.

I got off the island looking up at him slowly taking his jacket off. He took off his shirt and attacked my lips.

He kissed my lips roughly then attacked my neck as I moaned some. He unbuttoned my jeans pulling them down and I stepped out of them.

I felt kisses from my thighs to my belly from my belly to my chest. He picked me up wrapping my legs around his body as I attacked his lips he took his lips from mine. "Which room?" He asked out of breath some "the one on the end" I stated as I connected my lips with his again and he continued kissing me.

He opened the door as I got out of his arms pushing him on the bed. I ain't even bother to turn the lights on the moonlight lit the whole room.

I climbed on top of him kissing his lips as he unhooked my bra slipping it off. He grabbed my lower back bringing me closer sucking on my nipple, causing me to let out faint moans.

He stopped as I took his pants off. "What you doing to me girl?" He asked lowly then flipped us over to where he was on top.

He slid my panties off and I felt him rub my pearl while kissing my neck. My back arched as he continued rubbing in circles a little faster.

"shit!" I moaned out feeling some juices flow out. He placed a finger on his lips telling me to "be quiet" then he licked my juices off his fingers and grabbed my legs bringing his head down.

He attached his tongue to my pearl as I squealed lowly Curling my toes. He swirled his tongue around looking up at me as I arched my back off the bed.

"Fuck" I cursed out as he flicked his tongue at a fast pace. I came as he cleaned up my juices with his tongue.

He got up getting in between my legs and kissing my lips. "Don't wake her up" he whispered in my ear as I bit my lip and nodded.

He placed my legs on his chest sliding in as I arched my back gasping silently. He pulled out pushing more as I placed my hand on his lower ab.

He held onto my legs going at a medium pace as I squealed loudly. He went a little faster grunting as my moans were getting louder.

"Fuck, Arthur I'm about to cum" I moaned out. "Already?" He asked as I moaned "yes!" I squealed cumming.

"I'm just getting started" he said as I let out a moan. He turned my body on my side and slipped in. He held my leg up and started going fast as I moaned laying my head on his chest.

I felt kisses on the side of my neck as I moaned louder. He placed his other hand on my mouth going faster as my eyes rolled back.

I let out a loud muffled moan as he turned me on my stomach and pinned my waist to the bed doing long slow strokes.

"Mmmm" I moaned as he grunted speeding his pace up. He kissed the back of my neck and my back as I felt chills go down my spine.

I came again as he slowed down the pace doing hard strokes. He rubbed my hips as I let out a low squeal. He stopped as I fell face first onto the bed the felt him turn me onto my back.

He begun thrusting once again at a medium pace as I dug my nails into the back of his skin.

"Oooo" I moaned out arching my back, arching my back so deep that my chest was chest to chest with his bare chest.

We continued through out the night taking small breaks. We tried to end it each time but couldn't.