12.

🐬Arthur🐬

I woke up and looked to my side seeing
Y/N as she looked at me and then there was a knock on the door we jumped out the bed. "Hold on Lyric" Y/N said throwing on her robe fixing her hair.

Y/N then looked at me "get dressed" she said tossing my shirt at me as I was placing my jeans on then caught my shirt. "You know that was real fun last night" I stated smirking as she playfully rolled her eyes smiling some.

"I bet it was, but I promise it won't happen again" she stated smiling and walking pass me towards the door. "Wanna bet?" I asked. "Can you put your shirt on please?" She asked smiling with her hand on the knob.

I placed on my shirt as she opened the door. "You ready to go?" Lyrical asked
Y/N. "Yeah we were just about to get ready" I said smiling as Y/N gave me a look and I cheesed. "We'll be ready after Arthur goes home and gets ready for the beach, while you're waiting go eat some cereal and call Lydia to see if she wants to come along" Y/N said as lyrical smiled then ran to me hugging my legs then ran out the room excitedly making me smile.

Y/N smiled then walked me to the front door. "So there won't be another time, huh?" I asked as she shook her head. "No not ever another time because you have to run Atlantis and not be out here" she said as I smiled.

"I feel like I need to be up here for some time too" I said "but you're a king don't you think you should go enjoy Atlantis?" She asked as I chuckled.

"I'll see you in a couple of minutes" I said kissing her head as she smiled. I walked out her house.

I knew that getting married was going to be the tricky part. Everything she know and love is up here while both what I love and know is in the ocean and on land so it was going to be hard dating her but I was going to figure out a way.

🐬Y/N🐬

I finished getting ready

placing my hair into a curly bun

placing my hair into a curly bun. Later today Lydia was going to do my hair. There was a ring at the doorbell and I went out the room placing on a pair of shorts and finally opened the door seeing Lydia.

"You two ready?!" Lydia asked as I got us some towels and packed sandwiches for all of us.

"So How was your first night back you still didn't tell me what happen" Lydia said as I smiled "it's just a whole lot I'll explain on the beach." I said as she helped me bring things out to the beach where we were chilling at.

We sat down in the sand as Lyrical started running around like usually every morning at the beach.

"so You and Arthur whats going on?" She asked with a big ass grin. "Nothing we're just friends" I said smiling as she stared at me "no you must of got some play" she said smirking as I tried to not smile but I cracked a small little smile.

"Mhm" She said with a little giggle "I know you you didn't I'm just playing she added as I giggled and we seen Arthur walk up to us. He stood in front of me blocking the sun and my view of Lyrical the smirked.