22.

🐬Y/N🐬

We were in the ship heading back to Atlantis.

"They seriously tried to say we were going to have a baby" I said in disbelief as Arthur chuckled "They even tried to say we were going to be together" he said back in disbelief.

"You're not even my type" I said before we laughed "the kiss was like a one time thing" Arthur said as I agreed.

"Yeah the sex was too" I said as Arthur laughed " I can't believe them" Arthur said shaking his head.

"Really a baby?" I asked kind of off about the situation. "Right me with a kid? I'm still a damn kid" he joked as we laughed and I then realized my period never came.

I don't know if it's the birth control or maybe..... can't be.

"All jokes aside what if I was?" I asked looking at him "was what?" He asked looking over at me. "Pregnant" I simply said as he went quiet.

"Arthur?" I asked "then we created ourselves an Aquababy!" He said excitedly as I straight faced him. "No seriously or even us dating, do you think we'll work?" I asked.

"We won't know until we try" he simply said as I looked out the window. "Nah" we said in a union and started laughing.

"Well whats wrong with me?" I asked laughing as he just smiled to his self. "Stop it, honestly what's wrong with me?" I asked Laughing.

"Very stubborn and hard headed" Arthur said "you got some nerve" I stated then we laughed. "Nothing's wrong you're perfect in my eyes, strong and beautiful." He explained as I then looked at him.

"You're serious?" I asked confused as he nodded and looked at me. "Yeah but I'm mean to you, I push you away why do you even still talk to me?" I asked laughing as he chuckled.

"Because I already know you like me, that's why you're mean and uptight" he said as I laughed " Nu-uh, I do not" I said before he chuckled shaking his head.

"I mean how can you resist" he said trying to flip his hair back making a laugh come from my lips.

"Um no Sorry to rain on your parade but I  don't like you and we're too old for this if I liked you I would tell you" I stated as he chuckled

"Yeah we're too old that's why I'm letting you know I like you and I like being around you" he admitted as I smiled.

"I don't know my father may really die when he finds out" I stated as Arthur laughed.

"We just had a whole conversation about us and not you know... are you serious?" I asked as he nodded.

"I mean I can take it back" he said as I giggle creating a smile on his face "no but I'm mean towards you any other man would've went for the hills" I admitted looking out the window.

"You're not mean you want what you want how you want it and you don't have time for anybody's BS, you make sure lyric is okay before you are and that's what I like"
He explained as I blushed.

"You make it seem like I'm bossy" I stated "you're not, you know what you want and a lot of men find that attractive in a woman" he finished off as I smiled to myself.

"What do women find attractive in men?" He asked as I laughed "did we really just enter this conversation?" I asked as he chuckled "tell me" he stated as I smiled.

"It's different with each girl but I like someone to make me laugh, someone who Can put me in my place because I can get out of hand sometimes-" I started off till I was rudely interrupted. "Yeah" he said as I hit him playfully.

"A man that can be there for me and lyric and if lyric don't click with him then he got to go" I stated as he nodded.

"And finally a man that wants a woman and likes what he sees and he's not afraid to get her." I finally said smiling.

Arthur chuckled as I looked at him with a smile. "What?" I asked "you want too much" he stated.

"How? That's not a lot" I said as he laughed " I'm just kidding but you don't have to tell a man what you want if they're a man they will already know what you want and need" he explained.

"Okay curry" I said smiling and making him laugh "because you know you young girls don't kno-" I cut him off.

"You are only three years older than me, stop before I punch you in the throat" I said as he was laughing.

"Well since I'm young, you're old, time to start settling down soon" I joked "I'm trying but my fiancé's a lunatic" he joked as I laughed.

"We're here" he stated as I looked around it was so beautiful but me and lyric moving here I don't know.

"So will she try and fight you because I wasn't really planning on fighting today and I don't fight unless I have too" I stated as he chuckled.

"I'm just going to get the ring how hard can it be I mean she is just the only person that's after me right?" He asked as I looked at him kind of iffy.

"Right?" He repeated hisself. "I'm Orm is locked up so it's her father that you have to go through too" I said.

"Damn why do I have to go through every woman I talk to father" he said as I giggled "Yeah but her father is trying to kill you behind your back" I brought up.

"And yours tried to kill me too and not behind my back" Arthur said as I giggled. "Well are you ready?" I asked.

"Yeah once I take this stupid shirt off" he said struggling to take it off as I laughed.
"It's cute" I said as he finally got the shirt off.

"It's not intimidating enough" he stated making me giggle "and your shirt being off is?" I asked

"You can't look me in the eyes when my shirts off either" he stated "yes because the girl is looking at the body idiot" I stated getting out

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You can't look me in the eyes when my shirts off either" he stated "yes because the girl is looking at the body idiot" I stated getting out.
_____________________________
Tom Holland spider man book? What y'all think?

Destined| AQUAMAN| ON HOLDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें