Chapter 32:1 day left

Nayeon's P.O.V

I yawned before looking at the window. I think it's already 8 since it's already dark.

I looked around to found the three of my members sleeping while snoring. I got up and put the blanket on them.

"These girls..." I murmured before smiling. They said they would take care of me yet they're the one who fell asleep.

I walked up to the view in front of me before sighing. Tomorrow will be my surgery yet I'm not nervous.

If I'll die or if I'll live... I suddenly remembered Jungkook.

Will he be okay if I'll be gone?

I sighed before taking a piece of paper from the drawer and a pen. I couldn't find any black pen though. So,  I just use the red one.

I have 3 pieces of papers here. I would right a letter to TWICE, BTS and... Jungkook.

I wrote my letter first to my members next to bangtan oppas. Lastly, the man I love...

Dear Jungkook,

       How are you? This is after the surgery, right? I hope you'll read this. When I met you, I already like you. I know that it's impossible but yeah. These days that I've got the time to spend with you is fantastic. I hope it will be more. I love you Jungkook-ah
Remember when we first met? When I almost got hit by a car but you saved me that time I was in your hands and that made me feel safe . remember when you guys went on a trip together without saying a word to PD-NAM and you guys got into a trouble especially you luckily I saved you. Then after it is confess that I am your childhood friend. We had faced many difficulties and challenges together. But, this time, there's a wish that I wanted you to make. I wish that if I would be gone, I wish that you will love again. Once, I die, it means that I'm letting you go... Saranghae Kookie..."

As I write the last word, a tear escaped my eyes. I want him to be happy even if I'm dead. I want to smile genuinely even if I'm not the reason behind.

I close the letter and put it in the drawer along with the pen.

"Unnie? Are you okay?" I looked at Mina who woke up and asked me worriedly.

"I'm okay. I'm just nervous, I think." I said and she hugged me tightly. I hugged her back while sobbing.

"It's okay, unnie. We're here!" Mina cheered. I just smile.

"Thank you, Mina-Ahh."

"HOY! Hindi niyo kami sinasali sa drama niyo?! Ang sama naman!"

Natawa na lang ako ng yakapin ako ng dalawa pa. Aish... I looked at the clock. I still got 12 hours left before the surgery.

I hugged them more tightly.

"Unnie, I can't breath." I laughed at Sana and then I let them go.

I'm gonna miss my team so much... like really. Especially, a guy named Jeon Jungkook...