Chapter 16:Hyung,Help Me

{Nayeon's point of view}

Nandito na ako sa Van namin.natapos narin akong pagalitan ni Mr.Park..

So, that's why Jungkook broke up with me. He thought I was cheating on him with Jinyoung.

Mas lalo akong umiyak.

Wala ba siyang tiwala saakin?

Having the thought that he didn't trust me broke my heart...

" UNNIE?! ARE YOU OKAY? " I looked up and then I saw my other members running towards me.

" Nayeon-ah! What happened? " Tanong ni Jeongyeon.

" I-I---- " hindi ko na naipagpatuloy ang sasabihin ko dahil umiyak na naman ako.

" Shhh! Unnie, tama na. " said by Sana who hug me tightly.

" We suddenly come over when we saw the news! Those immature bitches! " Tzuyu said while gritting her teeth.

" Yah! Tzuyu-ah! Watch your language! " said by Mina who scolded Tzuyu.

" Nayeon-shi! What happened? And what's with you and Jungkook? " Jihyo asked as she passed me a bottle of water.

Kinu-wento ko lahat ng nangyari at pati na rin ang nakaraan namin ni Jungkook.

" Daebak! Your ex is Jeon Jungkook? " asked Chaeyoung.

" Kasasabi nga lang niya diba. " sabi ni Tzuyu.

" Yah! Don't argue! Unnie, I think we should go back to the dorm. " Sana said and sat beside me.

The others also came in the van.

" Let's go. " said Momo to the driver.

Pero nung umaandar na kami ay nakita ko si Jungkook na tumatakbo.

What is he doing?

" Don't look at him, Unnie. You need to move on. " Napayuko ako dahil sa sinabi ni Dahyun...

She's right! I need to move on and forget, Jungkook. Even if it's hard...

{Jungkook's point of view}

" Calm down, Kookie-Yah. " I didn't listen to Taehyung.

I did a big mistake. I'm such an asshole. Bullshit! I did a mistake and that made me lose Nayeon.

" I'll gonna go to a walk. " I said and get out. When I am on the hallway, I heard two people talking.

It's not my thing to eavesdrop but a name caught my attention.

" I think we need TWICE to go to a vacation. Especially, Nayeon. " I stop and take a peek at who's talking.

" PD-nam~ " I whispered as I saw the person.

" But, what about the promotion? Plus, their comeback is coming. "

" Right. Then, let's shoot the MV in other country. And their promotion, which is tomorrow will be there last stage for Like Ooh-Ahh. "

"For how many months?"

"Maybe 2 to 5 months because you know it's a vacation and a promotion.."

I froze. They're gonna go out?

I walk out of the building with the thought that Nayeon will be out of the country...

And it will last for 2 to 5 months...

I haven't apologize yet...

" UNNIE?! ARE YOU OKAY? " I heard some voices shout. My feet went to that direction and. . . . . Nayeon.

She's crying while talking at her members...

I'm sorry, Nayeon-ah! Please forgive me! For being stupid, and . . . For everything. . .

My senses came back when I heard the car's engine...

I'm gonna take back what's mine!

I run to chase the car even if it's a stupid idea. I'm just having the thought that maybe if she'll see me. . . She'd stop the car and will talk to me.

I run even faster...

Bilisan mo Jeon Jungkook!! Do you want your girl to be lost?

Mas lalo ko pang binilisan ang takbo ko hanggang sa nakaabot ako.

I saw Nayeon... she's still crying.

Please look at me Nayeon-ah! Please!

She turned her head and she. . . She saw me.

There's a bit confusion in her pretty eyes.

Now, I'm hoping... I'm hoping that she would now get down at the car and would talk to me...

BUT....

She looked away and . . . Didn't stop.

My pace got slower until I stopped running.

Her eyes... there's an emotion in her eyes...

Determination, Sadness and GIVING UP...

D-dont tell me... she's gonna give up?

I didn't realize that. . . That I was crying.

They're gonna go to another country.

Having that thoughts broke my heart.

You deserve this, Jeon Jungkook! You hurt the girl you love. You didn't trust her enough. But, she loved you still!

And now that she's gone. . .

NO! I'M NOT GONNA GIVE UP ON HER!

I'm gonna follow their schedules, and I will show her again my love. . .

But, this time, I'm gonna give my all. My love, my trust, and my all...

I grabbed my phone and call Jin.

" Hyung. I need your help. "

(( " Yah! Jungkook-ahh! You got us worried! Where are you?! " ))

" Hyung! Please, not now. I need your help! "

(( " And, what kind of help? " ))

" hyung,Help me bring back my girl! "

Okay! Enough is Enough. Okay is Okay.

I know this story is short but this is special since a friend help me.

Yah! April_Queenz, thank you for helping me. And PLEASE. . . UPDATE YOUR " WAR OF GANGSTERS