Chapter 24:9 Days Left

{3rd Person's Point of View}

"Nayeon-unnie! Would you like some water?" Nayeon stared at Sana who was offering her a bottle of water.

Nayeon smiled at Sana before getting the bottle. Sana smiled and also drank her water.

"Sana..." Nayeon called out to her. Sana just hummed. "I'm thinking. Shouldn't we hang out together. You know... as a group." Nayeon said to Sana making her frown.

"Why? You know that we have a hectic schedule." Sana said and closed the bottle and finally looked at her.

"You know. In case if I die---"

"UNNIE!" Sana shouted just to stop her.

"Sana-yah! There's a possibility that I'll die!"

"And there's a possibility that you'll live." Sana said then hold Nayeon's hand.

"Don't say things like that unnie. You promised that you'll fight your sickness. And you---"

"Sana... I don't want something to regret to. Please... Let's hang out... along with other members." Nayeon pleaded. Sana sighed. She is struggling to hold back her tears.

"Fine. I'll call the others. Wait here." Sana said and stood up and left Nayeon.

When Sana left Nayeon's phone rang. As she looked at the caller, her world stopped...

Jungkook...

Nayeon take a deep breath before answering...

"Jungkook-ahh! Why did you call?" Nayeon asked, trying to sound excited and... and okay.

"Bogoshipda~"

Nayeon smiled at what Jungkook said.

Should she tell him?

No... not now.

"I miss you too." Nayeon said. She heard Jungkook sighed.

"Could we have a date?"

Nayeon's eyes widened at what Jungkook asked.

Date? With Jungkook?

HEAVEN!!!

"$ure. But, not now. We girls are gonna hang out."

"What? Don't tell me you're going to a bar?" Jungkook's tone is dangerous. It seems like he's warning her.

"Of course not! Bye, Jungkook. Sana is here. Love you."

"Wait! Did you just said---"

*TOOT-TOOT

WAIT?! Did I just said I love him?!

"Ohh! Your couples now huh? Ayiee." Sana teased Nayeon. Nayeon rolled her eyes but just remember something.

You're teasing huh?

"Ohh! What about you and Taehyung? Ayiee!" Nayeon teased using the tone that Sana just use when she teased her.

Sana's smile faded and glared at Nayeon.

"Shut up! Anyway, PD-NAM is okay with it and the girls are getting ready now." Sana said. My teasing smile faded when I heard PD-NAM'S name.

Sana must have notice it because she replied "PD-nam doesn't know unnie. Don't worry." Sana said that made Nayeon calm down. She mouthed thank you to her.

"Where should we go, anyway?" Nayeon suddenly asked.

"It's simple. Just a beach party!!

****

{Nayeon's point of view}

We're here now at the beach and everyone is so noisy. They're singing our famous song "Dance the Night Away".

"1 2 3, let's go!" Momo shouted. And Jihyo continued... These guys... are just so precious.

"WE'RE HERE!!" Dubu shouted and hurriedly gets down the van.

"Let's change now!! Hoo!" Chaeng shouted excitedly...

This is it...

In the last days before my surgery. I will make the most of it. I don't know if I'll survive or not but at least I've got nothing to regret.

At least I've hang out with my members...

At least I have said I love you to Jungkook...

At least... at least I lived and loved.

Naging English book ganon?😂
Ano sa tingin niyo I eedit ko pa or hindi nalang...?
(Parang mag eedit talaga Tamad naman)😂