Chapter 22:A Surgery?

{ Third's Person's point of view }

"Nayeon-ah! Momo already know her blood type." Nayeon smiled at Sana who's laughing silently. Should she tell her sickness to Sana? Nah! If she'll told her, she might not debut with TWICE.

"That's good." Nayeon said in a smile.

"All the members are healthy, too! How about you? Are you good?" Sana asked excitedly. Nayeon's smile almost faded for what Sana said..

"I'm... I'm healthy too! We're gonna debut together!" Nayeon said in an excited tone. She wanted to debut badly plus she doesn't want her soon-to-be members to be worried.

"That's very nice, then! WE'RE GOING TO DEBUT! I need to go, Nayeon-unnie. I still need to drink that paint-like drink." Sana exclaimed and ran to the hallway.

She want to debut. She don't want to be left out. She trained for this. She trained for 5 years just for this. She risk her childhood just for this. She need to hide this. She have to.

Nayeon was just about to follow her when someone suddenly hugged her. And when she look at it.

"Jihyo-ahh! What's wrong?" Nayeon asked. She looks worried.

"Sabi daw ng doctor, kailangan ko nang mag-diet! Hmp!" Natawa na lang siya sa sinabi ng leader nila. She became a song writer but before that she trained and trained unluckily she did not debut and decided to work but now she can debut along with her friends!

"Oo na! Sige Alis na ako. May ipapainom daw eh."

Sabi ko at Tumango lang siya. Wala naman talagang ipapainom. Kailan ko lang I-fake tong papel na binigay ng doctor. I need to DEBUT.

"Ahhhh!"

"Nayeon-ah! Wake up! Wake up now."

Nayeon suddenly woke up from sleep.

That scenario. That was before.

"Nayeon-ah! Are you okay?" Nayeon faced to the guy who spoke beside her.

"I'm fine, Jungkook-shi! It's just a nightmare."

"You also said something like you need to hide something. Why is that?" Jungkook asked. Nayeon's eyes widened.

"It's just... it's just that I need to hind that... that crown! Because... because the Giants would take it." Nayeon said.

"What a weird dream. Well, you should wake up now. It's already seven in the evening."

Nayeon just nodded and stood up.

I need to see my doctor.