Chapter 23:10 Days Left

10 days left before the surgery

{Jihyo's Pointof View}

All the member of TWICE are here in the living room waiting for Nayeon.

"What's about this late meeting, Unnie? I'm super sleepy." Sabi ni Tzuyu halatang ang antok-antok na niya dahil naghihintay kami dito 30 minutes na!

"It's about Nayeon, Tzuyu. She... she has a confession to announce." I answered her.

"Why do I feel that this is a bad meeting?" Momo asked.

I looked at Mina.

"I thought only the maknaes don't know." I whispered and frown.

"Well, she is the maknae with intelligence." Mina said innocently that made me laugh.

((DOOR'S OPEN))

Jihyo's laugh faded when she saw Nayeon. Worries are already visible in her face.

"Where have you been, Nayeon-ah? It's already eleven in the evening." I said to her. But, I kept my cool.

{3rd Person's P.O.V}

"Sorry, Jihyo-ahh. I just watched the stars outside." Sabi ni Nayeon na nakatingin saaming lahat

Everyone is here?

"What's the reason of this meeting? It's already 11." Nayeon asked and sat down near to Chaeng.

"Unnie said you have an announcement to make. Can you make it hurry? I'm really sleepy." Dahyun said and yawn.

"Me? An announcement?" Nayeon looked at Jihyo confusingly but after that, she knew right away.

"It's about my sickness, isn't it?" Nayeon asked before sighing.

"Sickness? What do you mean, unnie?" Chaeyoung asked worriedly.

"It's not dange---"

"Please tell the truth now,Unnie walang labis,Walang Kulang." Sana said in a pleasing but broken voice.

"Nayeon-ah! You know that we'll always be here. We're gonna listen to you. We're gonna help you. We're gonna fight it together. Just please... just please tell us the truth." Jeongyeon said but coldness wasn't in her voice anymore, but worriedness.

Nayeon took a deep breath before speaking. She took a glance at everyone.

"I... I... I have an arrhythmia."

"Arrhythmia?? W-what's that?" Momo asked.

It's... it's a sickness in heart which... which the heart has an irregular beat." Mina answered.

Nayeon look down on her feet. Feeling ashamed of hiding her sickness from her members.

"I-Irregular? W-Why?" Chaeng asked, probably in dozed.

"I had it since I was little. But, I hid it. I was afraid of the thought that I'm not gonna debut." Nayeon said in almost a whisper.

"What did the doctors said?" Asked Sana but she probably knew about the surgery, she just wanted to make sure.

"I... I need a surgery. They already found a donor."

"How many is your chance, unnie?" Tzuyu asked, nervous was clearly visible is her face.

"50%" after what Nayeon said, she heard sobs and cries and she couldn't help but to cry too.

"You're going to live, unnie! Promise us! You're going to live. You're going to fight your sickness. Promise us, unnie!" Dahyun cried and lean on to Mina.

"When will the surgery happen?" Jihyo and Jeongyeon asked together.

"January twenty fifth. 10 days from now." Nayeon said, still ashamed.

"T-Ten days only? You should had make it 20!" Momo shouted then cried.

"Don't worry. We're gonna fight remember?" Everyone looked at Tzuyu who just spoke.

"Oo nga! Lalaban tayo! Aalagaan natin si unnie. Gagawin natin ang lahat para mapasaya lang siya tapos---"

"Oo na, Dubu! Naiintindihan na namin. Geez. We're in this!" Jihyo shouted and all of them hugged each other then they all smile until they laugh.

But later on, Jeongyeon stopped laughing and looked at Nayeon seriously.

"Does Jungkook already know this?"

Everyone got quiet but later on, Nayeon broke the silent.

"I...I'll tell him but...not now.

~~~~~

Author's Note:

Starting this day, updates will be only in 500 words.