Beg?

Big Momma:

Yes. Like you always do where you look really innocent and cute, just beg him.

Mah Child:

And if he still disagrees

Big Momma:

Call him daddy

Mah Child:

Daddy?

Big Momma:

Omg just do it. Changbin said it's one of his kinks

Mah Child:

Wth is a kink?

Big Momma:

Language! Also you're too innocent

Mah Child:

Um okay

Jeongin put his phone to the side and put his hands together on his lap.

He looked at Chan once again before sighing. He really wanted to dye his hair.

He grabbed the remote once again and shut off the TV. Chan sighed, "Jeongin-"

Jeongin interrupted him by getting up and swiftly seating himself on Chan's lap.

Chan's hands instinctively went on Jeongin's waist, his face full of confusion.

"Uh, Jeongin?"

"Please" Jeongin whined staring dead into Chan's eyes.

Chan froze, Jeongin was giving him puppy dog eyes, they were big and sparkly.

He stared into them for a while before his eyes flickered down to his lips to see a small pout on them.

Oh how he just wanted to kiss it away. He looked back up into his eyes before looking away.

"Jeongin" Chan whined, leaning his head back.

Jeongin sighed. His begging wasnt working, so he'll have to take a step forward.

"Please...daddy. I'll be a good boy for the rest of the day" Jeongin mumbled but it was loud enough to be heard.

Chan's breath hitched in his throat. 'This motherfu-'

"Okay, fine" Chan finally said. Jeongin bounced in his place excitedly.

"For real?" Jeongin asked a smile on his face.

Chan let out a breath of air, "Yeah" he patted Jeongin's thigh, "Get up..please"

"Oh" Jeongin quickly got up. "Sorry am I that heavy?"

Chan looked at Jeongin who was looking st him with a  face of guilt.

"No, no...its something else" Chan stated. Upon seeing Jeongin's confused state he shook his head.

"Let's go buy that hair dye, yeah?" Chan asked getting his keys and wallet.

"Yes!" Jeongin shouted racing out the door.