Chapter 27

Hoseok POV

Groaning quietly in pain, I roll my head to the side as I squeeze my eyes shut tightly in pain. My entire body aches, but I force myself to wake the hell up, needing to know what's going on. It takes a few attempts to drag my eyes open, another few takes before I can see clearly without blurred vision.

Taking a deep breath, I look around the room to find myself in the hospital. I frown lightly at this, not quite recalling why the hell I'm the one in a hospital bed. Though, when I look to my side, instead of finding Jimin or Yoongi, Soomi is sat by my side with tears in her eyes, a small trembling smile on her lips.

"Hobi... you're okay." She whispers softly, getting up and wrapping me into a gentle hug. I smile at her, glad to know where she is and that she's safe as I carefully wrap an arm around her weakly. The hug doesn't last long before she's pulling away again, sitting back down in her seat as she wipes tears from her eyes.

"How're you doing, Soomi? Are you alright?" I ask weakly, reaching out and taking her hand in mine gently. She giggles softly, nodding her head through the tears.

"I'm okay, Hobi. I'm okay. You don't need to worry about me. Yoongi kept me safe while you were gone, and Jin brought me here when he got word that Jimin was bringing the two of you in." Soomi answers lightly in a soft tone. I sigh softly with a small smile, , rubbing my thumb over the back of her hand gently as I nod my head.

"I'm glad they took care of you, Soomi. That's what matters most to me, is making sure you're safe and taken care of." I tell her quietly. She gives me a tiny frown, shaking her head at me.

"You have no idea how worried Yoongi was about you. He made me stay with him while you were gone, not wanting me to be alone and making sure I was safe. I didn't sleep too well, knowing that you were out there with that monster, and I'm fairly certain that he didn't either. He was up nearly all night long, pacing and planning over the phone with Jimin, talking with the others than went with him. Jimin was over nearly the entire time too, and I think Yoongi was struggling not drink most of the time from how stressed and scared he was. Jimin was over a few different nights, I could hear him comforting Yoongi from across the hall and from downstairs. You had him really scared and really worried about you, Hobi. He was worried of how he'd get you back from Seng and if you even wanted to see him ever again." Soomi informs me in a gentle tone.

I hang my head, letting my gaze fall. It breaks my heart hearing just how worried I made Yoongi. I really was so enraptured in saving Soomi, I didn't even give his thoughts and concerns or anything any sort of thought. I was careless and stupid.

"Soomi, do you know where Yoongi's room is?" I ask curiously, looking up to her with a small smile. I watch a grin form on her lips, nodding her head as she stands. I smile at her, glad that she knows what I have in mind as she helps me out of bed even though I probably am not allowed to be out of bed right now.

Silently, my sister helps me out of my room and down the floor, leading me around the hospital. I can't help but smile as she leads me, grateful that she's so supportive of my relationship with Yoongi. Grateful that she recognizes that they aren't all bad anymore like what people at school would say. Grateful that she's so willing to help me.

When we finally reach Yoongi's room, she motions me to stop and wait with her hand before opening the door and peak her head inside. I faintly hear her say something before she's stepping back out, Jimin soon appearing as well. With that, Soomi gives me a smile, motioning for me to enter while Jimin gives me a grin and a hug, whispering that he's glad to see me awake and moving okay.

I give him a small smile as well before reaching for the door, pushing it back open gently. Slowly making my way inside with my IV, I look over to the far side of the room, I spot Yoongi laid in the bed sat there. Though, as I close the door behind me, Yoongi's head lifts up, eyes wide as his gaze meets mine.

"Hobi?"