Chapter 14

Yoongi POV

The entire drive to school is silent, neither of the Jung's talking the entire way there. I could see it in Soomi's eyes that she wasn't too certain about letting me drive her, clearly still unsure of how to feel about me considering my reputation at school. Though, with her brother having no reservation with letting me drive, she wasn't given much a choice since she would've had to walk to school alone otherwise.

"I'm still planning on going to Soona's after school, Hoseok." Soomi says quietly with a huff as we all pile out of my car in the school parking lot. Taking a quick peek over to her brother, I catch him roll his eyes at her whilst shaking his head.

"That's fine, Soomi. That doesn't change the fact of Yoongi helping us out in the morning. It keeps us from having to worry about Seng for the time being and that's the important thing, even if you don't like it." Hoseok tells her calmly. She frowns a bit at him, clearly not liking the idea too much.

"Soomi, give me your phone for a moment." I speak up just before she can leave. She frowns over at me, a critical look in her eyes.

"Why would I do that?" She questions, crossing her arms over her chest. Hoseok and I both sigh at her stubbornness.

"Well, you could either give me your phone so that you've got my number if Seng decides to pay you a little visit on your way to your friends house or while your with your friends, that way you can call me so that I can knock his ass out again. Or you could not have my number, and risk shit happening to you and leaving your brother in an extreme state of panic and feeling pretty fucking lost on what happened and what to do whilst his only source of information is going to be what little you manage to mutter out before Seng knocks your ass out. It's your choice." I tell her coldly, folding my arms over my chest as I lean back against my car.

Soomi gives me a small glare, reluctantly fishing her phone out of her pocket before slapping it down in my awaiting hand. I easily manage to unlock it, something that isn't a first time thing for me, as I scroll through her phone to find her contacts app. Quickly entering in my information, I save my contact before tossing her phone back to her. Without another word, she spins around on her heel and walks off, most likely hoping that it'll be before any of her friends could've spotted her with me.

"Thank you, Yoongi. I'm sorry she was so much trouble just for something like that." Hoseok says with another sigh, running a hand through his hair. I cast my gaze back down to the ground, knowing that everything that happened last night was probably most likely nothing to him.

"It's whatever. How's the wounds doing? Does she know yet?" I ask, pushing myself away from my car and beginning to head towards the school so that he's not late for class.

"They're sore, but not really as painful as last night. It was a bitch trying to get dressed this morning though. And, no. She doesn't know, and I don't plan on letting her find out." Hoseok responds softly, shoving his hands into his pockets as he walks beside me.

"You need to be careful with those. The more you irritate them, the longer they're going to take to heal." I remind him quietly, looking up at the crowd in front of us as we enter the building so as not to run into people.

"It's not like I'm not trying to be careful, hyung. It's kinda hard to pull pants onto your own body without folding yourself a bit though. I didn't exactly have you there to dress me yourself so that I didn't have to move around as much." He mutters under his breath. I feel my cheeks burn lightly at the reminder of having dressed him in the sweatshirt last night, but I quickly push the thought away.

"If you wouldn't have left, I'd have been there. You probably wouldn't have had to worry about it at all anyways, because you probably wouldn't have come in today if it'd been my call." I mumble quietly, trying to keep my frustration out of it but not doing too well with that near the end. He frowns in confusion a bit, looking over a me curiously.

"You know I had to leave, Yoongi. I have to take care of my sister. Why wouldn't you have let me come in?" Hoseok murmurs softly, stopping in his tracks, causing me to stop alongside him.

"Because you need to heal. The more you move around, the more you're going to agitate those injuries." I explain, choosing to ignore his statements. He huffs quietly, running a hand through his hair as he looks around.

"I can still take you home, Hoseok, if you're not feeling up to it." I tell him quietly. He just purses his lips though, seeming to think on it for a second.

"I don't want to be alone though. That's the only problem." He mumbles softly, his gaze falling to the floor.