Chapter 2

Yoongi POV

Watching the light brunette drag Hoseok away, my attention gets dragged back to Seng.

"Aww, how cute. Little Min Yoongi trying to be all bad and tough so that he can show off and impress the popular guy." Seng taunts through his heavy breathing. I turn back to him, his body leaned against the lockers for support. I just roll my eyes, throwing a punch at his face. He stumbles backwards, falling back on his ass.

"You don't fucking know a damned thing about me, Seng. Those little idiots don't mean a damned thing to me. Stop wasting your fucking time and go get a goddamn life." I scoff before turning around and heading towards the direction that the kid had dragged Hoseok, but instead turn down the hallway they'd came from.

Running a hand through my hair, I shove my hands into my pockets. Keeping my gaze on the floor, I make my way towards the stairs, not particularly caring about the fact that the bell has just rung and that class is now starting up once again. It just means that the hallways are clearing out and that it's no longer crowded anymore.

Though, I soon run into my friends who are all waiting for me at the end of the hall. I just roll my eyes at them, a small smile appearing on my lips at the sight.

"There's our Yoongi. We were beginning to wonder if you were coming." Jimin greets lightly as I near them. I just shrug in response.

"Seng wanted to be an asshole again. Trying to pick fights and take advantage of others. Can't pass up an opportunity to beat the shit out of him, ya know." I explain casually. They all frown, nodding their heads in agreement before the group of us heads towards the stairs to take us up to the second floor where the old abandoned music room is.

"Who was he harassing this time?" Jungkook asks curiously as we start up the stairs.

"The Jung kids. Seng is fucking desperate for some action in bed right now." I answer in disgust.

"Ooh, was he hitting on Soomi or Hoseok?" Namjoon questions, a teasing tone already in his voice. I just glare over at him before rolling my eyes in annoyance.

"Both actually. He started off with Soomi and Hoseok tried to step in. Got his attention off the girl but it backfired when Seng decided to show how much of a sex slut he is and began to harass him instead." I reluctantly respond.

"No wonder you were late, Yoongi. Seng was picking on the one fucking person you've actually got your eye on." Jin laughs, causing the others to laugh at his jab too.

I just purse my lips, staying silent and not finding any of it funny. Shaking my head at them, I walk ahead and leave them behind, deciding to take a break for some time to myself. Instead of heading to the old music room, I walk straight past it with plans of going to the roof instead.

"Aw, hyung! Come on, Yoongi! We're just trying to have some fun. You know we mean no harm!" Jungkook calls out with a laugh. I glare at the floor in front of me, no longer in the mood to be around them.

Though, I soon hear Jimin's light voice mumble something to the others before his footsteps are heard jogging down the hallway towards me. I hear the music room door open though, presumably the others going inside while Jimin comes after me. The orange haired boy soon appears beside me, having known better than to do more than crack a small smile at the jab to begin with if he wanted to be allowed near me.

"You know they didn't mean anything by it, hyung. I know it still hurt, but they didn't mean any harm with it." Jimin says softly as he looks over at me. I just keep my lips pursed, nodding my head as we begin climbing the stairs up to the roof.

"I don't know why I bother ever saying shit to them anymore. They're still my friends, but it only ever causes more issues when I do tell them shit." I mumble quietly as we step out onto the roof.

"You only told them about him, Yoongi. They don't have a whole lot that they get to tease you about, hyung. It's the only 'fun' they can have with you. They just don't understand." Jimin responds gently, rubbing my back as we take a seat at one corner of the roof. I sigh, keeping my gaze downwards as I lay my head on the younger's shoulder.

"It's just hard, Jiminie. It's not like I'm ever going to have a chance with him, and even if I did, it wouldn't work out anyways. Not with who I am and all of the shit that comes with being around me."