Chapter 25

Hoseok POV

Waiting till the last possible second before they both fire, I slam my head into Seng's arm knocking his aim off as they both pull the trigger. I can feel the searing pain in my shoulder, feeling pain in both shoulders and my side, but not a single second of it mattering. Screaming at the top of my lungs, I watch Yoongi curl slightly as his body falls to the ground, crimson red blood instantly beginning to pour from his chest.

Feeling angrier than I've ever felt, I yank the gun from Seng's hand. Spinning on my heel, he backs up in surprise. I can see blood spilling from his shoulder as well, but it's the last thing on my mind as I raise the gun up. Never having felt so cold and evil in my life before, I never thought I'd feel this calm the first time I held a gun, the first time I'm actually shooting a gun. Yet, it's much easier than I ever imagined, angry hot tears spilling down my cheeks as I pull the trigger until it's shooting nothing, the magazine empty as Seng's now hole filled body drops to the floor.

Not wasting another second, I run back over to Yoongi, the mint haired boy that's currently bleeding out right here on the concrete floor. The room seemingly falls silent, and I'm not sure if it's because I just can't bring my senses to work properly or if it's because the room really has fallen completely silent. I ignore everything of what's going on around me though, not the slightest bit concerned about a single one of them as I yank Yoongi's shirt off to press it against his chest where the bullet went in. I hardly even feel the tears streaming down my cheeks, not caring about that as my main and only concern is Yoongi right now.

"I'm so sorry, Yoongi. I'm so sorry. Please don't leave me. Please, Yoongi. I'm so sorry. Fuck, I can't lose you too. I can't. Please don't leave me. I'm so sorry, Yoongi." I cry quietly, putting as much pressure to the wound as I can to try and stop the bleeding, trying hard not to just sob. Though, I flinch when a hand gets laid on my shoulder.

"It's gonna be okay, Hoseok. Come on. I need your help. We gotta get him outta here and to a hospital. It's not a good place to call an ambulance for. We need to get you in too." Jimin says softly as he kneels down beside me. I shake my head though, close to sobbing as I slip my arms under my bleeding boyfriend and scoop him up in my arms.

"I'm fine. We have to get him help. Please, Jimin. We have to save him." I cry harder as I push myself up off the ground with Yoongi in my arms. He just puts a hand on my back, pushing us to quickly get out of here. I faintly hear footsteps following behind us, but I disregard them as Jimin and I rush out of the building, having to follow closely behind him since I've no idea where the hell I'm going.

Thankfully, it doesn't take too long for us to get out of the building. We're soon running to Jimin's car, Jimin climbing in the drivers seat while I climb in back with Yoongi still held tightly to my chest. I don't bother with a seatbelt, that being the last of my concerns and seemingly Jimin's as well, as he takes off flying down the road. Though, my gaze remains on the slowly paling boy in my arms, keeping one arm around him while I use my other hand to keep pressure on his wound.

The entire drive to the nearest hospital is silent, neither of us saying a word the entire time. I don't know that either of us know what to say or if there really is anything to say, but I don't mind the silence too much. Even if it does cause my mind to go spiraling out of control, I don't mind the silence, tears still rolling down my cheeks as I lean down and press my forehead to Yoongi's.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I'm so sorry. You shouldn't have come for me. You should've just left. I didn't deserve you coming back for me. I'm so sorry, Yoongi. I'm so sorry." I whimper quietly, kissing his forehead before sitting back up a bit better.

"We're almost there, Hoseok. I'm just gonna pull up to the emergency entrance when we get there." Jimin informs me, causing me to look out the window beside me as I nod. And, just as he said, we arrive just mere minutes later.

I don't even wait for the car to come to a complete halt and get thrown in park, tossing the door open and quickly climbing out of the car. I rush in fearfully, still clinging Yoongi to my chest.

"Please! Help! He needs help!" I scream through the tears as I enter the building. However, that's the last thing I remember or see, before everything goes black.