The Beginning: 1

Hello! I'm Gloomy! (My fake name obviously)

This is my very first Wattpad story, but I have been thinking about it and planning for about 2 months so hopefully It won't be too bad!

I share an account for Wattpad with two other friends (Viper and Shadow) so, If you want, go look at our other books and you should find one that will tell you more about them (and me UwU)

This will be a BNHA story based entirely off the blind Izuku AU and it will definitely be tododeku and kiribaku fluff

I have ranted enough, onto the story!

________________________

They are 4 years old/ 3rd person P.O.V

Izuku and Katsuki were best friends

At least in Izuku's eyes they are...

Katsuki wanted to go into the restricted area by the park, but Izuku was too scared.

"Kacchan!" Izuku yelled "we can't go there! We'll get into trouble!" Izuku was a 'goodie two shoes' as they call it. He HATED getting into trouble. "C'mon, don't be a wimp!" Katsuki taunted. Izuku didn't want Katsuki too think he was a wimp, so he headed in with Katsuki.

Little did they know, It was restricted for a reason

a BIG reason.

As they walked further into the forest they started to hear...water? as they kept going they heard the water getting louder and louder until..."WOAH!" they both said in awe. In front of them was a pretty tall cliff with a beautiful waterfall going down the side.

The kids weren't afraid of the height so they went closer until they heard something behind them.

"Whos there?" Katsuki said. "Well, well, well... what do we have here?" a thug said as he stepped out of the bushes. "A couple of kids?" he said. He grabbed Izuku by the shirt and held him over the cliff.

Izuku P.O.V

Fear

Scared

Terrified

DEATH

That was all that went through my mind in these few moments that I was hanging on nothing but my shirt by a thug.

3rd person P.O.V

"IZUKU!!!" katsuki screamed. "K-k-kacchan...i'm s-scared..." Izuku stuttered.

All of a sudden, they heard a new voice "HAVE NO FEAR! WHY? BECAUSE, I AM HERE!"

Out of the bushes came the number one hero, All-Might!

"F**K!" the thug sweared and then...

He threw Izuku off edge

All-Might tried to lunge and catch the young boy, but he was too slow.

Izuku was falling and there was nothing anyone could do.

This was a very short chapter, I know, but I was thinking of making the chapters short but I will update everyday!

~Gloomy     Word count: 403