01

Mias POV:
'Mia have you packed?' Dad shouted up the stairs.
'Is that even a question?' I laughed. I heard the door open and he looked down at me smiling.
'So I have one thing to say before we go, and I want you to enjoy yourself and take any opportunity that approaches you.' He smiled. I looked at him, curiously.
'Any lad that you see HAS to come through me and I need to be sure it won't distract them.' Dad said sternly.
'Sure.' I replied shrugging. Not that I planned on dating anybody.
'When's Rash coming over?'
'He's here.' He replied, swinging my door open wide to reveal my favourite person in the world.
'Yeeeeyy! Marcus!' I laughed jumping into his arms.
'Come on, let's go.' He said grabbing my hand. I looked at him. I was starving.
'I'll grab you food on the way.' He said tugging at my hand. I smiled and grabbed my suitcases.

@MiaSouthgate

@MiaSouthgate: Sheesh🥶View all 235

View all 235.3k comments
@JesseLingard: hey gorgeous tell Beans to hurry up x
~hey handsome. Sorry but he's getting me food x
@HarryKane: YOUR COMINNGGGG
~I did tell you xx
@HarryKane: I was drunk darling x
~surprised? No
@KyleWalker: sheeesshhhh
~🤠
@TrentArnold: 'ello🤤💜
~heyyyyyy 💜
@JordanPickford: 🥴🥴🥴😻😻😻❤️❤️❤️
~aaaaaaa loveeeee uuuuuuu

I put my phone in my bag and drank my coffee happily but quietly.
'Right let's go. Here's to good fun and love.' Marcus winked cheersing his coffee with me.
'Cheers chicken.' I winked hugging him. He put his arm around me and walked with me to the plane.
'Everyone meet Mia. She's a pleasure and trust me when I say that you will love her.' Marcus smiled. All of the boys turned to me and beamed, their eyes practically hanging out of the sockets. I waved to them, but one boy caught my eyes. Trent smiled over at me and I smiled back.
They took photos and sighed a few autographs before boarding the plane.
'Mia your sat over here.' My dad said, passing me my ticket along with my laptop and the lads paperwork. I may as well help our whilst was around.
'Hey, I'm Trent.' A gorgeous boy with the most beautiful accent smiled. I couldn't speak.
'Your sat next to me?' He nodded.
I smiled, moving over and opening my laptop.
'Look who's gorgeous face is on that computer.' He winked, I looked seeing it was his own.
'Yeahhh Trent pal get over yourself.' I laughed.
'You'll soon know that I'm not the only one loving myself.' He said, looking towards Dele and Ashley.
'Well it's good to love yourself.' I beamed.
'Hmm.'
I looked up to see him smiling at me. The plane took off and we were just looking at each other.
I moved hair away from my face, he was still staring.
'Landing lads, be ready to get your stuff there's a lot of paps outside.' Gareth frowned.
'They're not here for us.' Kyle said pulling a face.
I began to laugh.
'Tough love boys.' As I saw they had signs with my name and my face on.

We arrived at the hotel, the bus whole journey I had spent awkwardly with my head on Trents shoulder listening to his music. I got the files completed on the computer so I had no more work left to do for my dad for at least the next week.
'Come on chicken.' Jordan said, grabbing his bag. I did the same, making my way to the front of the bus.
'I can't wait to get to know you.' Jesse smiled.
'Yeah, you too.' I replied.
I saw Trent pull a face, but it was only sly. I walked to my room with my dad.
'So, Trent?' He asked.
'Nothings going on.' I sighed.
'Ok, I just want to know when it becomes official.' He winked. I shoved him and he smiled.
'I love you dad, thanks for letting me come.' I smiled.
'It's fine, you need a holiday. You've been working too hard. When does your tour start again?' He asked me.
'Not for ages. The lads are working on choreo whilst we're away. A few months maybe. Four at the most.' I replied.
'Mia, your in the room next to Trents, right next to the gym.' He smiled, throwing me my keys. I nodded, walking to my room.
'Oi wait!' I heard a beautiful scouse accent shout from behind me.
I turned around and smiled as he began to walk with me.
'Sooo next to me huh?' He asked.
'Unfortunately.' I moaned, flicking my hair.
'Don't seem so upset.' He winked.
'I'm never upset babes, I have a huge favour to ask of you.' I whispered as we arrived at the door.
'Anything.'
'I have a new album I need you to listen to for me. I trust your judgement, I'll send it over to you.' I smiled shutting the door.
'Beautiful.' I heard him whisper outside.
What a beautiful chapter I was about to begin.
Thank you dad.