20

Mias POV:
I was woken a few hours later by the sounds of Raheems two little angels, Thiago and Melody running around the garden. I opened my eyes to see the boys sat on the grass, with Raheems girlfriend Paige.
'Hey.' I smiled sitting up.
'Hi, How are you feeling?' Raheem asked me.
'I'm alright. Abit sore.' I smiled yawning.
'I know how you feel babe. I send you so much love. What you've done is amazing, and your little baby is so beautiful.' Paige smiled.
'Thank you.' I replied, opening my arms to hug her.
'Mia, Lavenders been crying for you.' Raheem said, passing me my baby.
'Hello gorgeous.' I smiled, resting her on my chest. She stopped crying instantly.
'Baby whisperer.' Marcus laughed.
'Trent?' I asked my boyfriend.
'Food? What do you want?' He asked me, standing up.
'You are a gem, the usual.' I smiled, kissing his lips as he headed off into the kitchen to make me food.
'Thiago, Mel, come and see lavender.' I said to the kids. They walked over quietly and both sat waiting for a hold. Thiago held her first and his little face was so adorable.
'Is she my cousin?' He asked.
'Not by blood, but she is by love darling.' Paige smiled, moving a hair out of his face. Melody was next and her reaction was priceless.
'We need a girls shopping day!' She smiled.
'We do! In a couple of weeks maybe when I'm half awake, me you, mummy and Lav can go out. We also need to go to the beach.' I smiled.
'Daddy, does that mean that me, you and uncle Trent can go out?' Thiago asked.
'Only if uncle Marcus is invited.' Marcus laughed from the poolside.

'Ok.' He said, making me laugh.
'From now on, our little/big family.' Paige smiled at me, the kids, Raheem, Jordan,Kyle, Dele, Ashley and Marcus.
'Can we always do everything together?' Melody asked.
'If everyone's free then we will always be together,' Trent said, leaving the kitchen with my food.
'I love you too much.' I smiled, as he took lavender from Melody and sat her on his lap, kissing her forehead.
'What time is it?' I asked Kyle.
'About 8' He replied.
'Come on kids, let's get you inside.' I smiled, getting off the hammock. They ran off ahead of me and up to their rooms that me and Trent had decided to make specially for them, whenever they wanted to stay over.
'See you later Marcus.' I smiled, hugging my best friend.
'It's ok, text me if you need anything.' He smiled, kissing my cheek.
'Craig David's here!' Raheem shouted, half confused and half excited as he opened the door.
'Oh my god!' I smiled, hugging him tightly.
'Hey, congratulations, I had to come and see you when I heard.' I smiled as he kissed my forehead, laughing.
'You can meet the kids in the morning.' Paige smiled.
'Imagine how crazy Melody will go when she finds out that Craig David's in her house.' Raheem laughed.
'Shhhh!' Trent laughed, as he heard movement upstairs.
'Anyway, we're off. See you tomorrow.' Kyle smiled as him, Jordan and Ashley headed to the door.
'Thanks for everything. I love you.' I said, hugging them all.

We all sat around in the living room for a few hours just chatting before Paige, Trent and Raheem decided to head up to bed.
'I'll be up soon, I'm not tired at the moment because I had a nap, and Craig's just come from America, the jetlags gonna be keeping him awake.' I smiled to my boyfriend.
'Okay baby, see you in abit.' Trent smiled kissing my lips.
'If lavender starts crying, I'll come and get her.' I smiled.
'I'll try and get to her before you do, you need to rest.' Trent said, throwing me his hoodie, as it was getting cold downstairs.
'Night.' I smiled.

@MiaSouthgate

@MiaSouthgate: I know that you're asleep and this is a really weird and cringe thing to do In the middle of the night but I thought I'd share this

@MiaSouthgate: I know that you're asleep and this is a really weird and cringe thing to do In the middle of the night but I thought I'd share this. It was the first time Trent met lavender. She wrapped her beautiful little fingers around his hand and you should've seen his reaction. Trent, to me, and to lavender you're a hero, I'm so proud to call you my boyfriend, I love you so much. Thank you for everything you continue to do for me daily my gorgeous 🐚❤️
Comments disabled for this post.

'I'm so happy that everything's working out for you.' Craig smiled. I'd just gone to get lavender from her bed. She was crying and I didn't want her to wake everyone else up.
'Do you want to hold her?' I asked him.
'I'd love to.' He smiled.
'So, what's going on in your love life right now?' I asked him.
'Honestly nothing. I need to find someone that'll help me grow, support me, love me the way you and Trent do eachother. But I do want a family of my own. So bad.' He said, smiling down at lavender.
'I might be able to help you with that.' I said, thinking about one of my loyal, single girlies.
'I may be able to help with that, one of my girls, Victoria Monet is single too.' I shrugged.
'I don't want it to be weird but if we all go out one time maybe I could meet her?' Craig asked.
'Ok.'
'This time tomorrow, my new album will be coming out. The only people who have heard it are my dad, Jordan, Jesse, Marcus and Trent. Trent was one of the first.' I smiled, thinking back to Russia when I sent him my album.
'We can have a cute little garden party, with the boys, the kids, your dancers and the twins,' Craig suggested.
'That's an amazing idea. Thank you.' I smiled.

@MiaSouthgate: finally seeing my favourite twins tomorrow @BriLoveLife @Iamskot for my album drop garden party suggested to me by the wonderful @craigdavid. Going to be spending it with my close family and friends, an alcohol free zone with fairy lights and music. Going to be a good one. Preorder my album now on everything. Tour soon to follow so be on the lookout for tickets. Life's smiling at us guys. I love you all❤️ #sweetener