07

Mias POV:
'We wonnn!' Trent laughed, running off the pitch and hugging everyone of the lads.
'It's great n all, but there's definitely a reason behind that smile.' Ashley smirked.
'Well maybe.' He shrugged.
'I want to know!' Kyle moaned. Trent pulled them into the dressing room and a few minutes later I heard shouting and cheering. I rolled my eyes, smiling before walking to the car and getting inside.

England 2018 group chat

Me: well done today lads you played really well. So so proud of you and I'd like to be the first to say YOU'VE OFFICIALLY QUALIFIED FOR THE WORLD CUP 2018!!! I've got a great feeling for this one boys. Don't stop loving yourselves, your team and what your doing. This is going to be a positive experience for you all. See you tomorrow❤️🙌🏽⚽️

I turned my phone off. I didn't want to see their messages, I just wanted to spend the evening with my boyfriend Trent. It had a ring to it.
'Hey.' He smiled, jumping into the drivers seat and starting the car.
'Hey' I replied.
We drove to the hotel in silence, his hand on my thigh. I was just enjoying his presence.
'An hour?' He asked.
'Yeah, see you then.' I beamed. I shut the door and saw Rebekah and Nicky sat on my bed.
'What are you doing here?' I asked shocked.
'Your mam gave us this to give to you. She had to get going.' Nicky smiled.
'And we know exactly what's going on so we're gonna help you.' Rebekah replied.
'Well I've only got an hour.' I panicked. The dress was the most over the top thing I've seen in my life. I hoped Trent liked it.

@MiaSouthgate

 @MiaSouthgate: I'm ready - Ur girlfriend❤️Comments disabled for this post

Comments disabled for this post

I smirked when I saw that Trent was typing to me. But I didn't read his message because I heard him knock on my door just seconds later.
'You look, wow, I mean, wow.' Trent said, lost for words. I smiled at him, but suddenly my eyes must've dropped out of their sockets when I looked at him properly. Muscles bulging out of his suit, his body perfectly complemented by what he was wearing.
'Let's go.' He smiled. I nodded, grabbing his hand. We got a taxi to a tall commercial building and I was confused when he told the driver to stop. He grabbed my hand and led me  up the stairs of the skyscraper until we got to the top. He opened the room door to reveal a beautiful picnic surrounded by little candles in jars.
'Trent this is beautiful.' I smiled. He laid his head down on a beanbag and I rested my body in between him.
'Thanks for tonight.' I smiled, rubbing my hand up and down his arm. He smiled down at me, kissing my lips.
'It's what you deserve.'
We spent the night eating food and laughing together until it was practically morning and the sun was rising.
'We weren't meant to be here this late, but we may as well stay until the sun comes up.' Trent
Said, helping me up as we walked to the stairs. When we'd gotten to the bottom it was practically up fully. His car was waiting, someone must've dropped it off, and he drove us back to the hotel. It was around 6am so we had to creep around but everyone was already awake.
'How was it?' Kieran asked.
'Good, can we talk about this in the morning?' I asked yawning.
'It is the morning.' Jesse joked.

I pulled a face, pulling Trent with me to my room. I got out of my dress and slipped on my pyjamas. I rested my whole entire body on his, I felt so safe with him.
'I love you my gorgeous. Thanks for a good night.' He smiled.
'I love you Trent. You made it worthwhile.' I replied.
'I was really nervous. That you weren't gonna like it or that you didn't even really like me.' He continued.
'I guess you were wrong.' I replied falling asleep.
'Whenever I'm with you, the answers always deceive me. I think I know what I'm doing and then you throw me off guard.' He said.
'Like to keep you on your toes.' I whispered.
It was silent for a moment.
'Goodnight hun.' I smiled kissing his lips. He tried to deepen it.
'Trent babe I'm tired, not now.' I moaned. But he felt too good to turn away.
He stopped but I pulled him back. He seemed so confused but didn't stop. I didn't want to have sex with him. Not now. But it wouldn't hurt to get closer.
He wrapped the blanket around my shoulder and smiled looking down at me.
'Stop.' I laughed kissing him.
'Nope. How did I get so lucky.' He smiled, again, smothering my body with kisses.