19

Mias POV:
I didn't get any sleep. All night I was sat up with Lavender, cuddling her, feeding her, looking at her beautiful face. When Trent woke up the next morning he was confused to see me already up and dressed, ready to leave.
'Did you sleep at all?' He asked me, looking at lavender in my arms. I shook my head.
'When we get back, I'll have her whilst you have a sleep.' He smiled, throwing a shirt on.
'Thank you Trent.' I said, grabbing lavenders stuff and putting it in my bag. She was quite a peaceful baby, and barely cried at all. Trent signed me out and carried the stuff to the office, as we sat waiting for the boys.

                              The OG uncles
Jordan: won't be long,I'm just grabbing you a mcdonalds. Large fries??

Me: yes please bby xx how are they selling you large fries in the morning??

Kyle: Mia, you're worldwide famous. If mia Southgate wants frenchfries at 8 in the morning, then she gets it xx

Trent: I'll have a burger please pal

Jordan: got it already. Come out. We're here x

'Hey.' I smiled, hugging Jordan.
'Hello mums, you good?' He asked, putting my bag in the back of the car.
'Yeah, you coming back with us?' I asked Kyle who was sat in the back of the car.
'Yes, Ashley and Jess have been excited to show you your new baby room all night.' Kyle replied.
'Okay, but then I need a sleep.' I said, yawning, and putting lavender in her car seat.
'Isn't she cute.' Kyle cooed, tickling her under her chin.
'I've got to say, and don't take any offence to this, but babies are normally ugly when they're born, but Lavenders really cute.' Jordan said.
'Okayyyy.' Trent replied, pretending to cover our babies ears.
'Are you going to let everyone see her?' Kyle asked.
'May aswel, I got a really cute photo of her last night.' I smiled, taking out my phone and posting the photo as we arrived at the house.

@MiaSouthgate

@MiaSouthgate: Lavender Ivy Alexander-Arnold 🦋🐬❤️ my beautiful baby foreverView all 5

View all 5.15m comments
@JesseLingard: So adorable 😻🦋
~my little butterfly ❤️🦋
@HarryKane: so cute. We're so cute birth went well. Text us when we can come over. Babies would love to see you and Lav❤️
~will do. Can't wait. Miss you Harry ❤️
@England: WE HAVE GOT AN ENGLAND BABY🤞🏻
~we will alwayssss have an England baby ❤️⚽️
@BriLoveLife: so cute 😭so happy everything went well baby! See you soon for your final tour 🦋🦋🦋
~you need to meet herrr🤞🏻and okay baby.  I'll see you soon. Good times ahead
@MarcusRashford: so flipping gorgeous, looks exactly like her mama! So proud of you my best friend 💔💔👑
~love you uncle Rash❤️
@TrentAlexander-Arnold: My girl❤️

'Are you ready to see the baby room?' Ashley asked, opening the house door.
'Yeah, have you changed it since yesterday?' I laughed.
'Yeah, now that we know her name.' Jesse said, opening the door for me. There were beautiful pictures on the wall, including ones that me and Trent sent the boys of us with lavender. There was also a photo on the wall of me, the boys and Lav which made me smile.
'You did this quick.' I laughed, looking around the beautifully transformed room.
'I'm gonna cry.' I laughed, laying lavender down in her cot and hugging Marcus, who had appeared in the doorway. He laughed, stroking my head and kissing my forehead.
'We're back together again.' I smiled, looking at the group of boys in my house.
'You bet we were.' Trent smiled, squeezing my hand. It was silent and then I remembered something.
'I'm gonna eat my McDonald's.' I said, running downstairs. They all laughed, and I heard Trent sit on the floor besides Lavender.
I went and sat on the island in the middle of the kitchen and ate my food from the bag.

@MiaSouthgate: thank you @mcdonalds I love u x my chips were amazinggggg and now I'm off for a sleep. I'm a tired mummy already

I finished my food and threw the bags away before remembering Kyle had redecorated the garden. I opened the patio doors and smiled at what he'd done. Pink banners were hanging from the trees, he'd added some baby toys and slides on the massive patch of grass we owned, and he put a swing on the tree. A small hammock was hanging in the corner of the garden. I put Trents hoodie on and grabbed a blanket from the sofa. I went and laid down on the hammock, tucking myself in.
I looked around and smiled, my beautiful house with my beautiful family was coming together.

The OG uncles
Kyle: glad to see u love the hammock x

Marcus:

Me: ew. Stop taking photos of me and let me sleep. That's a good one tho. Might use it x

Trent: all of you let her sleep! She didn't sleep at all last night, gobsmacked by Lav so give her some peace. Love you baby x

Kyle: id be gobsmacked too if I'd just pushed a love human out of my body parts.

Jesse: trust Kyle to make it weird. 😂😭

Me: night.....
Ashley: she needs changing.

Kyle: you've got a kid, you do it

Trent: so do you mate

Jesse: Marcus can do it.
Me: he actually will

Marcus: I'm coming! The real uncles on the way

Raheem: you're right. I'll be over in an hour.

Me: who invited you?

Raheem: I'm an uncle too. Go to bed so I can wake you up sooner. The kids want to meet lavender and it'll be cute.

Me: dunno if I can sleep anymore 😻😭

Trent: GO TO FUCKING SLEEP