17

Mias POV:
'Bed timeee.' Trent smiled, pulling me into a tight hug.
'I'm tired.' I whispered, hoarsely.
'I know gorgeous, you need to rest your voice.' He whispered.
'Hmm.' I muttered, falling asleep.

The next morning, I woke up and got dressed as usual, before Trent could get up. My bump was beginning to show by now, and it was hurting my back. I headed to Ashley's room and flopped onto his bed, waking him up.
'Morning.' He groaned.
'Hi.' I smiled.
'How are you, are you ok?' He asked, sitting up. I nodded.
'Wow, you can really see that now.' He smiled, resting his hand on my stomach.
'And I can really feel it too.' I groaned.
'Bless, are you coming to watch the game?' Ashley asked. I nodded.
'No way am I missing your game. What time does it start?' I asked.
'Well, we all slept in, so it starts in three hours and we need to be there in about 20.' He laughed.
'Shit the bed, I'll go wake up Trent.' I laughed. I walked into the room and Trent was fast asleep. I sat down besides him and ran my hand softly up and down his face. He stirred slightly, opening his eyes.
'Good morning gorgeous, we've got to get going.' I whispered.
'When?' He asked.
'20 minutes.' I replied.
'Why didn't you tell me.' He groaned.
'I didn't know until just now.' I laughed lightly. He sat up and kissed my lips, before moving his hand to my belly.
'Does it hurt?' He asked. I nodded.
'But we're over the morning sickness phase now, thank god.' I smiled. I could see that Trent saw the whole thing as scary, and it was. It was our first child.

@MiaSouthgate

@MiaSouthgate: 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿View all 2

View all 2.35m comments
@RaheemSterling: why have you just got shoes everywhere?
~they're not everywhere, don't over exaggerate
@Trent-AlexanderArnold: They are everywhere.
@Trent-AlexanderArnold: But I do love you my gorgeous x❤️
~I love you mr Arnold ❤️⚽️
@KyleWalker: Mrs baller
~YOU KNOOOOO
@JesseLingard: ew never say that again x😪
~sorri broski
@JordanPickford: Guys come on. Nobody's giving this girl enough credit. Look @ her ❤️😻🏆
~I love you Jords. You don't get enough credit either 😭😻 my best friend.

I kissed Trent in the tunnel and sent him off to get ready. I sat down on the bench smiling at all of the fans. Jordan came up behind me and made me jump.
'You ready Picks?' I asked him.
'Of course.' He smiled, sitting down besides me, taking my dads chair.
'Who are you playing?' I asked.
'You seriously haven't done your research have you?' He laughed. I pouted, I was tired.
'Sweden.' He replied.
'Ok, you've got this. I love you.' I whispered as I saw Trent was coming closer.
'I love you too,' He smiled, hugging me tightly.
Trent took his seat, hitting him respectfully on the back as Jordan walked back towards the tunnel.
'Are you feeling alright?' He asked me.
'Yeah.' I smiled.
'Ok gorgeous, well if you need anything just signal for me to come off anytime and I'll be there.' He said, wrapping an arm around my back.
'Ok.' I whispered, resting my head on his shoulder. He looked down at me and flashed me one of his gorgeous smiles before standing up.
'Sweden ay?' He smiled.
'You've got this Trent.' I said, twiddling his fingers.
'I know.' He winked devilishly.
'You're starting so go get ready.' I said, kissing him one more time.
'I love you.' He whispered as he was pulled through the tunnel away from me. My dad sat down besides me and looked out onto the pitch as the game started to unfold.
'Let it begin.' He smiled, anxiously.
1-0
2-0
Half time.

I told my dad that I needed to go somewhere, and when he insisted I made sure he believed I just needed the toilet. I squeezed Trents shoulder on the way past and was led towards the toilets towards security guards. I dived inside and was sick into the nearest one. When I knew I was done, I turned around to shut the door behind me, but Nicky, Ashley's wife was smiling sadly at me.
'Are you ok?' She asked. I nodded. She helped me up when we were sure I was done, and headed back to the game. We had missed most of the second half due to wanting to make sure I was 100% ready to go back.
When it ended Trent rushed straight over to me, hugging me loosely.
'What happened? I felt you squeeze me and I turned to see you being rushed to the toilet.' He muttered, his voice sending shivers up my spine. 
'I was sick that's all.' I replied. He looked at me weirdly and I had to basically beg him to believe me.
'Go out and celebrate.' I said, wrapping my arm around my waist.
'I'm gonna celebrate with my girlfriend by staying in I think.' He replied cockily.
'Me too mate. Ashley yawned.
'Ashs a lady's man.' I winked.
'I'm a ladies man.' Trent laughed.
'Hmm I should hope not.' Jesse replied nosily, holding my hand.
'You know what I mean bro, I'm Mias and only hers.' Trent said lovingly.