18

Mias POV:
'I'm so upset to be home.' I moaned in the car on the way back to the house, five months later. My bump was so massive, I was due in a couple of days. We were sure leaving it late wouldn't do too much damage and so I decided to fly home at the same time as my boyfriend.
'When we get in, we're going to get all of your stuff ready, and pack you a hospital bag.' Trent said from the drivers seat.
'I'm scared.' I whispered.
'I'll be with you the whole time.' He super, moving a hand to my thigh.
'Is everything ready at the house?' I asked Trent.
'Yeah, someone came and decorated it for us while we were away.' He replied.
'And the baby room?' I asked.
'I sent our stuff that we bought back to England  and that's been put in the room.'
'I'm excited Trent.' I smiled as we pulled up into the driveway of our house. The gate shut behind us and I got out of the car, grabbing my bag. Trent instantly took it from my hands and led me to the doorstep.

Mia, Trent, and baby, welcome home. A place soon to be filled with love and laughter, we hope you enjoy what we've done with the house. It's a proper family home.
~Gareth and the team x

'My dad did this?' I laughed.
'He insisted.' Trent replied, opening the door.
I looked around the house and took in its beauty, before walking upstairs to see the baby room.
'It's gorgeous Trent, she's going to love this.' I smiled, moving my hand to my belly. It began to kick.
'Feel.' I said, grabbing Trents hand and putting it on my stomach.
'Not long little one.' Trent smiled.
'These photos are so pretty, some from Russia, the first time we met, everything.' I laughed, resting my head on Trents shoulder.
'I know.' He smiled, kissing me.
Over the next few hours I began to get stomach pains, and that was when I realised my waters had broken.
'Trent.' I whispered, panicking slightly.
'What? Are you ok? Oh god, let's go.' He said, grabbing my bag and helping me into the car. The pain didn't start then, I was fine all the way into the hospital, it was when It was time to actually put some effort into this birth.
'Mia ok, we need you to start pushing.' A nurse said from besides me. I nodded, clutching Trents hand.
'Squeeze me as hard as you can, ok?'
I nodded again, pushing until he head was out.
'Well done, well done mia.' Trent smiled, holding my hand tighter.
'One more push.' He whispered.
'You can do it.' He added. And with one more push, our baby was out.
'And rest.' My doctor smiled, walking towards the counter to get the scissors.
'Trent, would you like to cut the umbilical chord?' My doctor asked.
'Yeah, please.' Trent replied. He smiled, watching our little baby whilst cutting it. Luckily, I didn't need stitches, and I was told most things should be back to normal in a couple of days.
I was moved onto a cleaner bed and given some nicer gowns to wear.
'I'm so proud of you,' Trent whispered in my ear, as all of my needles were taken out of my arms and I hugged our little girl.
'What do we call her?' I asked him.
'I don't know, we had three names, remember?' Trent asked.
'Yeah, is my dad here?' I asked.
'They all are, I'll let them in.' Trent said. Opening the door. There stood, my dad, Trent, Kyle, Jordan and Ashley, smiling at me.
'Well done!' Jordan screeched, hugging me.
'We need your help.' Trent said, sitting back besides me.
'Does she look more like a lavender, Mila or Ivy?' I asked.
'Lavender.' The boys said in unison.
'Lavender for sure.' My dad said.
'100% lavender, it suits her.' Trent agreed.
'Lavender it is.' I smiled, passing my baby to my dad, so that they could all see her.

@TrentAlexander-Arnold

@TrentAlexander-Arnold: Photos coming tomorrow, after we've really taken in our beautiful little girl

@TrentAlexander-Arnold: Photos coming tomorrow, after we've really taken in our beautiful little girl. Lavender ivy Alexander Arnold was born safely at 9:35pm today. Mia went into labour at approximately 5:12pm. The birth wasn't complicated and both mum and baby are having a well earned rest. It's safe to say that all of the boys love Lavender already, and she's earned her place in our hearts, and family. I would just like to say that Mia is God's blessing, she is a masterpiece. God has taught me one thing, and it's that if you are truly in love, you need to fight to make sure that you keep hold of that because it is truly special. I am so grateful for everything that's happened in my life and I will continue to work hard, for me and my family. Thank you for your support and love, we love you all. Here's to the day my life changed forever. Our little bundle of joy. ❤️🦋👼🏼
Comments disabled for this post.

'So, you're a mum ay?' Jesse smiled, cradling Lavender carefully.
'And you're an uncle?' I smiled.
'Really?' He asked, honoured.
'My closest lads, all of you who were here today, I'd like you to be uncles. You've been here since the day Lav was born and it means a lot to me and Trent.' I smiled.
'We'd love to.' Kyle smiled, hugging me and then Trent.
'Sleep here tonight, and we will come and get you and Trent tomorrow for the official baby room opening!' Jordan exclaimed.
'Sure.' I laughed.
'Also, you should See the garden. The pools got some new editions, and we've got you some sick stuff, like a swing and baby toys and..' Ashley began.
'Surprise, bro?' Jesse laughed.
'Oh yeah, you'll see tomorrow.' Ashley laughed.
'I can't wait boys.'
They left and it was me, Trent and lavender alone.
'I love you, and our baby so much.' Trent whispered.
'Who'd have thought, two years ago, this would be us?' I laughed.
'I know, but I'm so grateful for it.' He smiled. Kissing me again.