12

Mias POV:
'You weren't meant to find out like this Trent.' I stuttered.
'Mia, I'm happy for you. I really am, but I think you need to go speak to Trent about this.' My dad smiled, hugging me. I sighed, at least he was happy. Trent was stood, shocked and silent. I headed inside, luckily we were the only one around, but Trent must have overheard me talking to my dad.
'How'd you find out?' I whispered.
'I went back up to the room to put my phone on charge and saw four tests on the bathroom side, is it true?' He asked me. I nodded. I had no idea how he'd react.
'For real? I'm gonna be a dad?' He asked again.
'Trent, if you don't want to, just say it I reall..' I began. He cut me off by kissing my lips and picking me up, sitting me in his lap.
'I'm gonna try my hardest. And it won't be easy, What with us being at the World Cup And is living separately but I'm ready to dedicate my life to you.' He smiled.
'Really?' I cried. He nodded.
'You can move in with me when we get back to England.' He said wrapping his arm around me.
'Thank you.'
'Anything, when are you going to the hospital, I want to come.' He smiled.
'Jordan booked an appointment for tomorrow.' I replied. He nodded, kissing my lips and putting his hands over my belly.

'I mean it's still really risky, something might end up happening to the baby before it's born and..' I panicked.
'Nothings going to happen. I promise you.' Trent said soothingly, calming me down.
'When do you want to tell everyone else?' He asked me.
'I want to wait for a few weeks, just until we've had the first scan and know that everything's ok..' I replied.
'Okay gorgeous, id like that too.' He said kissing my lips.
'Everything ok?' I heard Jordan shout from outside.
'Yeah, come in.' I replied. He opened the door and shut it quickly, smiling at me and Trent.
'I'm proud of you guys.' He smiled.
'Thank you, thanks for helping her mate.' Trent replied.
'Always here for you both, we need to go mate. Game starts soon.' Jordan said. Trent nodded and got up.
'I'll be downstairs, megs coming to sit with you Mia.' Jordan smiled.
'Right so you listen to me right now, you're doing this for yourself, your country, and for me. Don't listen to Declan, work with him ok babe because you're meant to be on the same team.' I smiled. He nodded, however I saw a wash of anger paint his face.
'At the doctors tomorrow we need to mention what happens with Declan, just because of the amount of air you lost, the baby would've also lost a lot of oxygen so we need to make sure that it's good.' Trent said squeezing my hand. I nodded, hoping nothing was wrong.
'He could've killed you and our baby.' He whispered.
'But he didn't.' I said, I'd basically given him another reason to hate Declan.
'Don't stick up for him, Mia please. Think about what he did. If I was closer..' Trent began, I saw his arms and then his jaw tense.
'Come on babe.' I said grabbing his hand. He threw his jacket over his arm and gave me his coat to wear.
'Does anyone else know?' My dad whispered. I shook my head.
'When will you tell them?' He asked me.
'After the scan, we just want to make sure everything's ok, after, what happened with Dec.' I replied. He nodded apologetically.
'I'm so sorry, he was out of order and he makes me so ashamed.' Gareth said.
'It's ok dad. Now go get them ready. You've got a big game.' I smiled.

@MiaSouthgate

@MiaSouthgate: You're stronger than most people I know, I wish you all my luck gorgeous, you deserve this so badly

@MiaSouthgate: You're stronger than most people I know, I wish you all my luck gorgeous, you deserve this so badly. I just want you to know that I love you so much and I'll always love you. Keep fighting but keep your professionalism on you at ALL times. Be the bigger person because we all know you are. I know how big this is for you and I hope you enjoy your Debut . I love you Mr Arnold and I'm not the only one who does ❤️💍👼🏼
View all 3.47k comments
@JesseLingard: Y didn't I get one of these?!
~becauseeee mr Lingard he's my little Trent and right now he needs all the support he can get so be nice to him! He looks up to you a lot xx
@MarcusRashford: we've got your man don't worry ❤️
~never have to worry bout you x💜
@TrentAlexanderArnold: thank you so much. You mean the world to me, and I always try my hardest not to let you down. Thank you for getting me on tonight, it means so much and I'm going to try my hardest to get this win for the boys, you and for this country. We deserve it. I love you both 💗💗💗
~we love you ❤️❤️
@Fan368: who's we?
@JordanPickford: sorry I know this is cute n all but i need to address the rumours. Trent said WE because he loves me so much 😛❤️
~ok jord x