"I recently saw the music video for '1AM'." She randomly opened up about Young Bae's single. "You were pretty daring and the actress was really beautiful, too. What was her name again?"

His eyes wavered, flustered by the sudden question. "Eun Ran." He mumbled.

Ash Lee looked her up but the search engine revealed a different name. "I can't find her though. It pops to 'Min Hyo Rin'."

"That's her screen name."

"You must be close." Words came out of her mouth before she could even filter them.

"It would be weirder to call her by her screen name, wouldn't it?" He explained. "She really has a quirky personality despite the pretty face. Now that I think about it, you two are actually similar."

Ash raised an eyebrow. "We are?"

"Yeah, you're both crazy except that you're hormonal like hell." He teased while chuckling.

She blushed hard and hit his arm. "I am not."

"You sure are." He scoffed. "Isn't that why you kissed me the other day?" The singer casually blabbered out.

She paused with eyes wide until Young Bae realized what he just said. "I'm sorry I didn't want to say it out loud like that. I uh, I mean I knew Daesung saw us and of course I talked to him about it because he bugged me for hours. He told me that you were just hormonal and stuff and that it maybe means nothing —"

"Of course!" Ash almost yelled out. "I-it was a silly mistake, right?" She asked half-heartedly, hoping for a contradicting answer from her long-time friend.

His eyes fell a little from hearing her words but nodded along. "If that's what you think, then I totally agree with you." The singer then a huffed of what seemed a gush of relief.

She looked away again and was disappointed with how their most-awaited confrontation worked out. It was the first time that she and Young Bae talked about the kiss and her immaturity annoyingly rose up before anything else. To hide her frustration, she started to take notice of where they're going.

"Are we heading to the seas?" Ash Lee asked.

"Somewhere better. You like to work hard, right? I'll definitely tire you out Bae Choon-he." He confidently replied with a naughty smirk, making her face glow red.

'Ugh, jinja! I think I hang out too much with Seungri. My mind's scattered in places.' She thought while fanning herself.

Dong Young Bae then continued to drive to their mysterious destination with a smile plastered on his face.

A bucket in one hand, the beautiful actress Ash Lee glared under the beaming sun rays. "Please tell me this is a prank. Are you shooting a show?"

"I'm afraid not." Young Bae grinned from ear to ear and tried to shield her face with his hand. "Now shush and listen to what haraboji has to say." He then pointed to an old villager who owned an eel restaurant.

"I heard you kids wanted to catch the eels yourselves. It would be rewarding, I tell you." The old man started. "I have a small pond there where you can catch them by hand. It's quite easy but take note that they're stronger than you think. Be careful not to hit your face with it, especially you young lady." He eyed the two curiously. "Are you newlyweds?"

"Oh no —"

"Yes." Young Bae stopped the actress. "We got married a week ago. Aren't we lovely?" He nudged Ash and put an arm on her shoulder.

Before she could deny his claims, the old man congratulated them. "Lucky you, marrying a beautiful woman. I'll give you some rice wine as my congratulatory gift."

"Kamsahamnida. Maybe some beef kimbap rolls too haraboji?" Young Bae shamelessly requested with a grin.

"Of course, of course." The old man nodded and laughed as he lead the way to his pond.

The three stood side by side and Ash stared at the muddy puddle they were going to dive in in just a few moments. The eels wriggled in the shallow waters, splashing some towards them.

The old man was the first one to head to the pond, wearing rubber overalls and gloves to avoid getting wet. After a few seconds of searching in the water, he lifted his hands up while holding a struggling eel. "See how strong and slippery this little bastard is." He then dumped it in the bucket next to him. "That's all you need to do. Come back to the restaurant after you're done. I'll slice them up nicely for you."

The two bowed as the old man departed leaving them clueless as to what to do next.

"I guess we go in." Young Bae exhaled and dipped his covered feet to the puddle. He then glanced at Ash who was standing still. "Do you need me to carry you?"

"Oppa." She huffed. "We've been together for so long that you know I don't mind doing these things but I thought you're here to recharge? We're doing the exact opposite."

The man looked at her with an unbothered expression. "Eating eels are known for gaining strength, right?" He chuckled then removed the towel from his neck and tied it around Ash's head. "Wouldn't want your face to get tanned for your shoot, Yoon Seok-hyung will kill me."

She just rolled her eyes and dived in without second thoughts. Her hands wandered under water and not too long enough, she caught one with her hands. She carelessly threw it towards her bucket but she missed and the eel escaped.

"I know you want to spend more time with me but our goal here is to catch food." He teased.

"Ah seriously!" She exclaimed. "Why did you tell haraboji that we're married? Why are you lying, Christian boy?"

"Yah, yah no need to go that far. Plus it's fun to play roles like this sometimes and we also get free food. No harm done, you see?"

Her temper rose up due to the blistering heat in addition to the disclosed issue between her and Young Bae — not to mention the married joke that seemed only amusing to the other. Ash Lee grabbed some mud from the bottom of the puddle and threw it towards her friend.

He slowly turned to look at her and scoffed. "Did you just .."

"Yes, I did!" She replied with a frustrated face. "At least I own up to my actions. How dare you kiss me back and not explain anything afterwards like it was just a normal thing between friends? I waited for days but you didn't even reach out to me once. Is it because I'm an actress that you think kissing is just a normal thing for me?" She bursted out. "I feel disgusted with myself because I'm being immature and I'm stupidly bathing in mud right now all because of you!"

Young Bae was only slightly surprised with her reaction. He knew that Ash Lee would not be afraid to confront him unlike other women but he honestly preferred the latter. He didn't like being asked like this and his mind went blank.

The actress closed her eyes promptly and exhaled. "You're not eating any eels unless you give me an explanation. Did I just imagine everything then? Am I delu —"

"I kissed you. I did. I knew I did." Young Bae finally spoke and smiled sadly. "It's not a secret that I liked you when we were younger. You're always beautiful in my eyes. Every time I see you — and this is cliché — but you shined Bae Choon-he. You were my sun."