09. Judgemental Uncle(Edited)

Is that second love even love; when you've poured your heart out to the first?

Dave's POV

I felt weight over me getting up, turning to the side shock passed right away from my eyes for a sudden second to see Rose entangled with me. It was much easy to get out of her clutches  but an immediate urge to kiss her rose inside me although I've never kissed someone early in the morning. Yeah, the morning breath off course but this urge doesn't go away.
I decided to just give a peck on her lips since she's sound asleep...

Started to move closer to her...

I CAN'T!

 No I wasn't able to move any further. I know that there's a image of being a player but this doesn't feel right. I've Never felt this too before.

Getting up to do my morning business , I rushed to the bathroom or else when she gets up she will definitely throw me out of the room.

Stepping out of my room I saw her searching for somethin in her suitcase.

Rose's POV

I walked with my  head bowed down into the bathroom after this man came out. The switch in his behavior makes me feel as if something happened back last night. With me trying to make my mind run a marathon about previous night's incidents plus trying to put this knot at my back since ten minutes now. These straps doesn't come together nor can my hands reach down there. 

Ahh! What should I do?
Wait... I'll call Anna.

But my phone is in the bedroom plus my arms ache now. Should I call him?

No No, Rose...Don't even think about it.

Aaaouch! I can't do it anymore.

The only option left for me was, "Dave Dave." This!
But why is this guy not listening?

After a few more calls, "What?" He did answer or yell or whatever!

With me still trying to tie the straps I plead him, "Dave, please call Anna na. I need her help."

"Why? Did you forgot to take your tampons, Ms. Clumsy?" See...This is the reason I wasn't calling him. 

"Stop acting like a judgemental uncle, Dave I need her help for something else."

His pitch rose making me sense that he's just outside the door, "I-AM-NOT-A-JUDGE-MENTAL-UNCLE!" Even though he was outside I could feel blood shaking inside my ears. After not getting any response he continues, "Fine, I'll call her."

"Rose, Anna and Gabe left their room twenty minutes ago." Perhaps, after standing for this long I was disappointed. "What? Why?" Stupid Rose, if he knew he would have told you beforehand! After taking a minute more he spoke back, "I don't know maybe they needed some privacy...I-I don't have any problem in helping you if there's any help needed." His answer sounded more of a question to me.