Chapter 14

"And this is my room, that about raps up our tour." Hayes smiles at me as he closes the door.

His room was normal sized, he had football posters all over, a flat screen TV, video games and the floor was covered in dirty clothes.

But it felt like home.

I give him a sweet smile, and I sit down on his unmade bed.

"Omg, this is HAYES GREIR room, he lives in here!" I squeal and he chuckles.

He could sell all the stuff in here for billions of dollars to fan girls.

"So what do you wanna do now?" He sits down next to me.

" I don't know, I guess its hard to go back to living a normal life." I lay down on my back and stare at the ceiling.

"We never lived a normal life anyway" he lays down beside me, then grabs my hand and we just lay there.

"Well let's just forget about the past, pretend your someone new." I smile.

"Well I can't do that but you can." He frowns

Sometimes I forget he's famous, well to be truthful sometimes I forget everyone exists not just us.

Love does that to ya.

"I'm just gonna check Instagram, everyone is tagging me in this one photo." He sighs, gives me a kiss on the cheek and gets up.

I sit up and look outside, the sun is going down and I see one of the prettiest sunsets I have every seen.

"H..How could you?" I turn around to see a crying Hayes.

"What?" I get up to give him a hug but he pushes me back.

"HOW FUCKING COULD YOU!" He screams, I grab my legs and I push up to the headboard of his bed.

"Please tell w-whats wrong Hayes." I beg.

He throws his phone at me then he runs out the door.

I look down at his phone and see its turned off.

How the fuck am I suppose to know what's wrong, if I don't know the fucking password?

I turn on the phone and I see its a word password, the background is a picture of us when we we're 13.

I remember the day.

*Flash back*
"Hayes, please give me my phone back" I beg running after him.
He wiggles is finger " Not in tell I find out who "Jeff" is"
"Hayes..." I wine, but secretly I loved that he cared.
"Only if you say I love you Hayes" he wiggles his eye brows
"Fine, I love Hayes" I giggle
"Here you go my beautiful princess." He chuckles

*End of flash back*

"That's is!" I say out loud

I type in My Beautiful Princess, I hold my breath and I push enter.

His phone unlocks and shows me Hayes Instagram, I look at his account page and I see plenty of photos of us.

My eyes tear up and I see what he had been tagged in.

It was a photo for 1 year ago of my first kiss with "Nolan".

I look at the comments,

@Shealyn_Instagram Fucking Cheater

@Shealyn_Instagram You a bitch, you hoe

I see they all tagged Hayes.

I can't believe, he thought I would kiss that monster when I could be with my wonderful Hayes.

I logged into my account and I posted my favorite pick of us.

Dear Hayes, I know you may not believe me but that pick was from a year ago, I would never kiss that monster when I could kiss you.

I love you Hayes, and I always will

And with I fell asleep.