chapter 10

I don't know what to do next.

Really I don't.

I can't restart my life.

My dad's dead, killed by my ex boyfriend.

My ex boyfriend now wants to kill me.

My mom is in a emotional relap.

Hayes could be dead.

you try restarting that.

"Shea?' Someone yells from behind me, I just realized I have been walking for hours.

Its night, I'm all alone.

Or so I thought.

"Shea?!' The voice yells again, I take a deep breath and I turn around exspecting to see some axe killer.But I see someone that is worst then that.

Its my father.

See my step father is the one that died for me, this son of a bitch is the one that would kill me.

"I missed you sweetheart, why'd you leave?" He says taking a step tewords me

"You know damm well why I left!" I scream then I turn and run towords the hospital.

He jumps in his car and speeds after me, I have to make it.

A car, not my fathers but a dark blue one pulls up and the windows open.

I jump in the car, I have nothing left to live for and well nothing is worse then my father.

The person is wearing a robbers mask so I can't see who it is.

"I don't care if you kiddnap me, I have nothing left to live for." I say

He dosent say anything, he just keeps driving.

Finally we arive at a old cabin in the middle of the forest, the guy grabs my arms and he pulls me inside.

I look around, its the old cabin me and Hayes weant to when we were young.

"Welcome home princesses."

I turn around slowly and I see the man in black is Hayes.

'Oh my god Hayes!." I run over to him and I kiss him, I feel the smae sparkes as before.

WARNING: Content is for 13+ and if you know me this is gonna really weird, also I don't really know how to wright this but I'm gonna try my best so please don't judge.

He grabs my waist and throws me on the  old beat up couch, my eyes open and we stop kissing.

"Do you really want to do this?" he asks me  and I nod slowly.

He removes my shirt, and my bra at first I coverd but he removed my hands.

"Your beatiful." He whispers then he grabs my boobs, I moan slightly.

Then he removes my pants and his shirt, I trace his muscular chest, he takes of his pants then he kisses me well taking off my underpants. I open my eyes and see he is reaching for something in the black bag he brought with him.

A condom

He ripes it open and he puts it on.

Slowly he puts it in, pain bursts through me and I almost starts crying.

After a bit it starts to feel nice and I moan for him to go faster, he does and I start to feel a warm liqued run down my leg.

He pulls out and colapes beside me, all you can here is are deep breathing.

"I think I love you Shea." He mumbles

"And I think I love you Hayes." I mummble back

I really do.