Chapter 8

Shealyn 

I snaped my head around to see Hayes looking at us through the window, and behind him I see Him.

WITH A FREAKING GUN!

At that point I was kind freaking out, you know when the teacher calls on you to answer a question and you have no idea what the hell the answer is, and you just stop and stare at them.

I'm not feeling at all like that.

How I'm feeling, well I feel like I could kill someone.

With......a baseball bat!

I run to the backyard and I grab my brothers baseball bat, when I come back behind Him I se his say something to hayes.

"HAYES!" I yell and he turns around. I hear a bang and then Hayes falls to the ground, I run towards Him.

"YOU SON OF BITCH!!" I scream at him and I hit him over and over again with the bat.

"Stop! STOP!" I hear someone yell my name, then I feel a sharp pain in my sholder. 

All goes black, wait everybody says thats let me make a better blackout line everyone says th.....

< Hey y'all!

So hope hear, I just wanted to tell you guys this chapter will be shoter. I would make up a great amazing excuse expect that I want to tell you guys the truth, I have to ad more to my other stories so well yeah.....this chapter was amazingly short so sorry.

I hope you guys like it, comment or like it if you do!

Love yall!

message me anytime>

~ Hope <3