Chapter 9

🌜"She was like the moon, part of her was always hidden"🌛

"Hayes!" I scream as my eyes flash open. I look around to see, I am in a dark room. The lights turn and I see a nurse walk in,

"Is everything okay miss?" she asks

"Where's Hayes!?" I yell

"He's recovering, you can see him in the morning." She says

"WHAT, I HAVE TO WAIT INTEL MORNING!" I yell

"Sorry Miss." she says sadly

"Fine, all wait." I say, she nods and walks out if the room.

Boy are nurses easy to trick.

To think she thinks I can wait intel morning to see Hayes, she must be slightly crazy.

I take off all the stuff stuck to me, it hurts slightly when I walk and I feel slightly nausea.

I stubble around intel I find a computer with no one watching it so I check which room Hayes is in.

"Umm, what are you doing?" I turn around to see a Doctor standing behind me.

I do something just for Hayes.

I pick up the fire extinguisher that is under the desk and I hit the side of the doctors head, then I take his still alive body and I slide it in the janitors closet.

Perfect place to hide a body (:

Now that I know Hayes room, I run ( hobble) to Him.

This may be a little much but Hayes got STABED for me.

I walk into his room to see him laying in his bed, I read the doctors comments and I see,

He's in a Coma

He's in a coma because of me.

"Hayes?" No answer

"Hayes, I know you can't hear me but you just mean so much to me and I can't live without you.

I have made so many bad chooses in my life and I think you are the only good one.

Every year

Every month

Every week

Every day

Every minute

Every second, I want you and I need you.

I just.....I just need you Hayes.

Please stay, for me.

I...I love you"

Then I kiss him and I sit in the chair next to him and fall asleep.

"Shea?" I hear someone mummer

I wake to see Hayes, moving his lips but nothing else.

"HES AWAKE!" I scream

A nurse and a doctor come running.

The doctor stops in front of me, I look closer and I see he has a giant bump on the side of his head.

"Aren't you....." He says and he looks closer

"Doesn't mater if I did or didn't hit you with a fire extinguisher, HAYES IS AWAKE!" I yell at his face.

"Ahhh......" He says but he turn towards Hayes.

That was close.

More people came in, and they tried to get me to move but I stayed right were I was.

I see the nurse from last night glare at me.

"I told you, you can't see him!" she says sharply

"No, you said I can't see him tell the morning and its 4 so technically it's morning." I say with a smirk.

I get up and I grab my iPod,

I walk out of the hospital.

No shoes, all Im wearing is a hospital gown. I walk down the high way listening to life of the party.

I keep walking tell a car pulls up beside me, I turn around and see Him.

My first thought is to run, but with Hayes in the hospital I don't much more to live for.

"Hello babe, like what I did to Hayes'" he says

"Tell them." I whisper

"What?!" he says angrily

"Tell them!" I scream " You can't control me anymore!"

"YOU CAN'T JUST FUCKING SO THAT!" He screams

"Yes I can, I am finally free." I say then I start walking towards the hospital, leaving Him in awe.

I stick my middle finger in the air.

I am finally free.

Free.....