Chapter 5

HAYES POV

Leave it to me to fuck everything up.

I groaned, shifting in my current uncomfortable chair.
"Hayes." Someone called.
I groaned again, hoping they bugger off.
"Hayes..come on up we go." Someone grabbed my arm, lifting me up, well at least trying to, from my seat.
I groaned again, smacking them.
"What the hell Hayes?!" I heard Shea mumbled and automatically jumped up.
"Sorry!" I fumbled getting up. "I swear that wasn't on purpose."
The doctor comes over and helps shaylen up " You both are free to go but I wish you would tell me what or who caused this." Shaylen looks at me with pleads in her eyes, so I say " I fell and hit my head and you already know what happen." He nodded then walks off, I grab Shaylen by the arm and pull her all the way out of the hospital. ' You have a lot to tell me, I want the truth.' I say. " FIne." she says then she leads me down to are speacial place at the back of the park. We found that spot when we were 13.

" Well lets just say Hayes that I liked you but you never asked me out so I guess you never liked me the same way. After we drifted apart I moved away with my mom to my old home and then 3 months ago we cam back again. I met you know who 2 days later and well we started dating. I made the mistake of telling him my secrets and he turned on me, he staid if I tell anyone about him beating me he will tell everyone my dark secrets." She says

"I loved you and I still do." I mutter "

" Wait, what did you say?" she gives me a suprized look

" I love you." I whisper

" I..I love you to." she whisper back

I leaned in and we kissed, but we stop when her phone goes off. "who is it?" I ask

" Its him."

Shaylen POV

I have never felt so free when we kissed but reality came rushing back in as my phone goes off, I look down to see who the caller is.

Oh crap

Its him

I shushed Hayes, moving towards the car, leaving him hiding behind the bush.

"Hi sweetie, whats up?" My voice iced with sarcasm.

"Don't play with me honey baby, I know who's behind those bushes." He spat.

" You do?" I whispered

"Yeah I do, if you dont leave him now I will spill everything. Oh and also if I find out he knows anything, say goodbye to your privacy." He sped away before I could respond, goodthing we are hidden in the trees when we kisssed or we would be in big trouble.

"H...Hayes I have to go, I will try and talk to you later." I say as I feel Hayes arm wrap around my waist.

"Wait don't leave." He says pulling me to him.

" I can't stay, he knows about this about us.....I have to go." I say as I push off his arm and walk away.

As I turn around I see Hayes face go from hurt to angry. "HE CAN'T HAVE YOU FOREVER."

I wish it was that simple Hayes

I wish....