Chapter 2

Shaylen POV
I swear to god, I almost had a panic attack waking up this morning.
The first thing I saw when I woke up was a 4ft tall demon thing sitting at the foot of my bed...which wasn't really my bed at all.
The room was obviously gender neutral, mine was covered with 1D posters and all that good stuff.
The small demon thing jumped at me, making me scream which, spiked my memories. A terrified looking Hayes burst through my door holding bear spray.
"What's wrong-" He stopped, eyeing at the the situation. "I'm so sorry, I had no idea Sky would come and wake you up." He blushed profoundly as he did the grip on the bear spray loosened.
"Yeah, no worries." I shook my head,  rubbing my eyes before throwing the sheets off of me. "You were planing to do what exactly with that bear spray?" He shrugged, grabbing Sky's hand to drag her downstairs. "Well, I'll be downstairs if you need anything." He left awkwardly, closing the door softly behind him.
I sighed, flopping back down on the fluffy bed. This whole morning was already off to a terrible start but it got worse as I glanced in the mirror. My hair and face looked like it had been placed in a blender. I gasped, realizing that Hayes had witnessed this monstrosity. God, if you looked up terrifying mess on wikipedia there would be my picture. But luckily within half an hour of tucking, pulling and a shower I managed to look kinda presentable. I tidied up the room before closing the door and walking the semi walk of shame.
Go me.