"Why are you with me anyways?"

"First of all because you have the biggest heart, you're the kindest person I know. You are beautiful in every way and you don't try, they're just in you and they come out naturally. I don't picture a day of my life without you, she wants you to look in her mirror but you can't because she's not even close to a fraction of what you are, I'll be never get bored of you."

"How can I be certain of that?"

"I don't have a secret formula to make you believe me but I do have this." Adam grabbed my hand in his and placed it in his chest on top of his heart. "You feel that?" Every single one of my heart bits are for you and because of you, Emma listen to my heart and look me in eyes, tell me... Am I lying to you."

I felt how his heart started raising faster at my touch, I looked deep in his eyes and all I saw was a good and honest man.

"I believe you, just give me some time to digest everything that happened."

I kissed him after.

---------------------

We were now pulling the driveway of the house, I realized I missed been here, I could see Demi and Martha waiting for us the door. With wide smiles Adam and I exited the car and ran to Demi who waited for us with open arms.

We spent some time at the living room with Demi getting updated on how her week went and how much fun her and Martha had. After a while Adam got up from the couch and said.

"If you excuse me ladies, I have a lot of work to catch on to, is been a week. I'll be in my studio if you need me."

He kissed both Demi's and my forehead and went upstairs. I just stared at him as walked up, Adam handsome and sexy but sweet and caring at the same time, I love him, so much that it's scary.

"Emma are you going to take me to bed tonight??.. Please.... Please."

"Demi Emma must be very tired from her trip, let her rest she'll take you to bed tomorrow." Martha said with a sweet smile.

"It's fine Martha, I'll do it." I said looking at Demi and giving her a smile.

"Yaaayyy!!! Emma you are the best mom ever."

My heart skipped a beat, I'm a mother figure for her and she thinks I'm good at it, tears of happiness gathered in my eyes. I love this little girl so much.

"I'll go and change into comfortable clothes, and will meet you at your room, ok?" I said to Demi breaking the hug."

I went upstairs to my room but none of my stuff was there, the closet and the bathroom were completely empty. I walked out and headed to Demi's room, Martha was there's dressing Demi on her pajamas.

"Hi Martha, umm... Do you know where my things are, I couldn't change because my closet was empty."

"I'm sorry Mrs Emma, it was Mr.McRoberts orders."

"Orders? What orders?"

"He called this morning to give me orders about your belongings, they have been moved over to Mr McRoberts room."