Chapter One

Uno-

Monday September 15th 2012

Dear Uno,

  Today You hit your breaking point, Today's the day you end the abuse, and the torment. Today you show you mom how much dads abuse has affected today you show all the kids at school that yes, stick and stones may break your bones, but there words can end a life just the same. Today you'll be free, yet trapped in a box six feet under but free nonetheless.

                                                                                                                                                                                       Bye Uno.

  I closed my Diary and limped to the bathroom blood dripping from my nose as a result from a fresh beating, and grabbed the rat poison from the cabinet and my water bottle and mixed it with the warm Pepsi that i left out the night before and sat on my bed for the last time, drunk the concoction down to  the bottom and laid on my bed for the last time. Tears poured down my face, I didn't want to die,but I didn't want to live this life, i could've just ran away! I jump out my bed and searched for my out-dated flip phone and found it under my bed, I started to get light headed. Panicking i dialed 9-1-1.

  "9-1-1 What is the nature of your emergency?"

  "I drunk rat poison! I'M lightheaded i-" my body became to heavy to handle and i fell to the floor.

"SIR, SIR!" I heard the operator call, but i couldn't speak couldn't move my lips the pain in my stomach was to much to handle, i heard running up the stairs, the ambulance i thought hopefully. My hope fell down the drain when my father appeared in the door way and ran straight to the phone .

"HELLO!" he yelled. "MARIA HE CALLED THE COPS!" he bellowed, mother than appeared in the doorway tears formed in her eyes as she dropped to her knees and hugged me.

  "What did you do! What did you do to my baby!" she cried suddenly everything turned black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks later

Monday September 25th 2012

I sat in the hallway outside the door of the support group, looking through the window observing. After Pappi was sent to jail,and i got out the hospital the hospital consulter suggested i come here saying that "His emotions are to much to handle alone, he needs to be surrounded by those who've been through the same thing," Mami was all for it, and it was free why not go for it? I walked in head held high, someone was speaking, i whispered a sorry as i found a seat, sat and listened.

Sue-

I waited for the guy to sit before I continued,

  "I've attempted 3 times before been sent here 3 times before, and left each time. My life sucks to bad for any support group to solve. My dad held my hand over the fire on the stove if i was on the phone after midnight, Stuck safety pins in my feet if i came home to late and if i got anything lower than a B he beats my on my back with  long sword he got from his trip to Jamaica: which is when he left me home for three weeks with only twenty dollars and a loaf of bread, now he's in the county and I'm living with my grandma who does the same thing,  but since there never any bruises i cant leave,"

  A Dark skinned woman stood and walk to the door, but before she left she  said " You've all got it easy. My parents died when i was 13, than I was sent to a foster home, where i was sold to a human trafficking company. There i went through hell. Everyday i was used and beaten. I have no family, But I have scars the are never going to heal," with that she walked out the door and left.