CROIX PELETIER *BOYBAND MEMBER*

Name: Croix Peletier ( pronounced "Croy" "Pell - aye - tee - air" )

Fc: Brooklyn Wyatt

Role: Boyband Member #1

Age: 21

Sexuality: Straight

From: Roseville, California

Now Lives in: Los Angeles, California

Personality:

Croix is a guy with an extremely sensitive heart and a pair of kind eyes to go with it. He wears his heart on his sleeve and has an innate ability to find empathy and compassion to the world around him. It probably stems from a past of loss for him, but regardless of his life experiences, he is naturally in tune with his emotions and can't help sporting a gentle attitude on most occasions. Even at a young age, Croix always believed in the power of giving and now that he's found a bit of success, he often uses it for the greater good.

Croix is definitely the most shy of the group he's in, opting to let his cohorts do the talking while smiling cutely in the background he's not egotistical in the slightest, in fact, it likely goes toward the other direction which would be uncertainty. He's just a calm presence and jumping around and drawing attention to himself is just not his forte. And when it comes to his comfort zone, he really doesn't like to be pushed from it. Stubbornness is likely his biggest negative trait of all.

Speaking of negativity, Croix can get inside of his own head sometimes and deal with a temper. He usually keeps his cool but when he explodes, it's a sight to behold. Leaving most speechless, wondering how he even had it in him to freak out so crazily. He has a very hard time expresing his emotions and that usually leads to his build up and pent up frustrations leading to the big boom of a moment...But he always feels horrible afterwards and his friends usually know that he needs time to decompress on his own. Which could be anywhere from a day to a week, followed by a heartfelt apology, even if he wasn't totally wrong, because he can be known to say things he doesn't mean....

Strengths: singing, dancing, compassionate, genuine, gentle, emotional, charitable, humble, calm, empathetic

Weaknesses: Shy, tempermental, emotional, quiet, stubborn, steadfast, routine - oriented, bottles emotions, loving to a fault, emotionally invested.

Background:

Despite his very French name and heritage, Croix is American, born and raised, and actually he hails from California; so travel to stardom wasn't very far. His parents are successful and wealthy business owners, prompting a ot of scrutiny that he was bought his celebrity status. Bt he is very talented and generally had a productive upbringing in a loving home, often participating in theater programs in and out of school which definitely aided in his career, and made a whole lot of people think he was gay for a while...yeah, not that there's anything wrong with that but, let's just say a few theater girls got the memo a little too late. From birth, Croix was a care-giver. At the age of 6, he brought a bird indoors once with a broken wing and cried for about three days straight when it didn't make it...he liked to help with his baby brother and took on a helper role from his mom immediately. Honestly, he was just a gentle soul, his mother always referred to him as her little angel.

It probably has a lot to do with the way that he is today...unfortunately his younger brother was diagnosed with childhood cancer at age eight and that effected Croix like no other. The family spent a lot of time in cancer research center and hospitals and while Croix was still young, only 11 going on 12, he was very aware of the situation and how depressing it could be to see a little kid fight for his life when it barely started...his brother lost that fight two years later at 10, and needless to say the family was devastated. Croix was a mess and went through a period of a very dark time, pondering his own mortality, grappling with religion, and battling depression, seeing a barrage of therapists and counselors. He wouldn't like anyone else to feel the way he did, or his brother did, and made a pact within himself to be a part of the solution.

Croix had always really loved music and played the violin and cello with the school orchestra, always participating in plays and musicals. As well as sang and took some classical dance lessons. His road lead him to becoming a part of  "Last Knight" and he continues to grow and learn, making bonds with his bandmates, for better or worse, and becoming an international sensation and heartthrob. He's always really profoundly taken aback by the love and admiration he receives, and can't be sure if he'll ever get used to all of the attention.

Family:

Melanie Peletier - Mother

John Peletier - Father

Gabriel Peletier - Little brother, passed of childhood cancer at the age of ten. (Croix was 14)

Friends: bandmates!

Enemies: eh d: needs them

Love interest: oooh boy that's gonna be a slow moving ship and probably really dramatic. for the record. xD