THE SCOOP

Bringing you the best of the best information about the stars

First of all our staff here would just like to say Happy Birthday, Malik Park! (And what a wonderful birthday it was...)

As some of you may know, big time producer to America's favorite star, Malik Park (Roseamore13 ) celebrated his 27th birthday this week at his lavish cabana style home in Anaheim.

And we've got the scoop...

Malik is well known for his popularity in Hollywood, so it comes as no surprise that his birthday would be packed with guests. But we don't think he expected it to get quite so crowded as it did...in fact, the crowd nearly dwarfed his  7,100 sq. ft. mansion. Rumor has, it security was particularly lax on this night, whether a good bribe was in order, or perhaps the hired help were sleeping on the job. A growing  youtube blogger, later identified as Avery Johnson (SinnaRoll ) reportedly had a run in with the birthday boy, involving some candy. (We wanna know, Avery! Which was sweeter? The MnM's or Malik Park? Answer Wisely!)

 ((( A few other notable spots that seem...a little misplaced:

  Jacqueline Harlow (gillioddities ) and Mario Domingue (SMOLJUNGKOOK ) are supposedly Disney Workers. (Our inner children are SCREAMING WITH JOY). Benny Benzy (APH_2P_England) (is giving us serious rocky vibes),  Nina Grey (-chasingstars ) (strong, silent type?) and Ji-soo Seung (l3mon_tea ) (Ohhhh, that famous girl from Canada?)      )))

ANYWAAAYY,  it wasn't the only lady Malik supposedly got a little physical with...(we're jealous). He was also seen disappearing with a girl only identified by her hair color - blonde. (Please step forward - we need to know!) (crayola32 ) Don't worry, 'The Scoop' team will be looking out for more rendezvous between Mr. Park and the mystery blonde...Finally, a few of our sources report they've seen Malik whispering sweet nothings to Ms. Marilyn Vietta (AnnikaWhen ) at the end of the night. (This guy can't get enough, can we? Still, we're jealous.)

Jeremiah Thatcher - reinforcing the meaning of the 'casting couch'

(Things just got dirty)

Malik wasn't the only man seen fraternizing with the beautiful women of Hollywood - his business partner, appointed talent scout, and friend was seen chatting closely to Miss America's own Marisole Pembrooke (-bellaboo-). And not long after (get this!) she was seen dancing topless for a crowd of onlookers!  Coincidence? we think not. (Empowering women + humanity, one nip slip at a time.) BREAKING::: Miss America Committee REVOKING her title??