SORREN GOODWIN *THE NEWBIE*

Name : Sorren Goodwin

Age: 21

Face Claim : Amanda Hummer

Role: THE NEWBIE

Originally from: Norfolk, Nebraska (Come on, it doesn't get any more boring than that!)

Now lives in: Palm Springs, California

Personality:

Sorren has an incredible drive to get the things that she desires in life - the only thing holding her back is her purely clumsy and disorganized nature that she seems unable to escape! It's as much as a part of her as her skin. She's the type to trip over her own two feet, all while trying to be super cool, or just happen to be the one to draw the short end of the stick. Every. Single. Time. But in spite of those things, she goes after everything with hear true heart of hearts, which will either work to inspire you...or annoy you to death. And as far as her track record goes, it's usually the latter, but such things are hard habits to crack. Of course, she means well enough - she tries her best to remain in high spirits and seem friendly to just about everyone. However, if you snap at her or try to embarrass her, get ready, because she's going to unleash a fury upon you that one can only manage being a full 5'3 inches tall and weighing 120 pounds soaking wet! an en devour that becomes quite comical despite her will by the end of it...

And while we're talking about embarrassment, well, Sorren can display just a few child - like qualities. Any flirtation thrown in her direction will likely result in a crimson face and displeasure with being teased...then again, if it's far less obvious, she can be completely aloof to it all together. She has a lot of innocent qualities of wonder in the world and the people in it, nary seeing the negatives at face value or for what they're really worth. She could probably be easily taken advantage of with the promise of friendship and ingenuity. Sorren isn't a stranger of the infamous pout - it could be about a lot of things, followed by some sulking and grumbling to herself, but after a life time of uphill battles, wouldn't you get sort of sick of it, too? At least she won't let it make her give up, no siree! She's on a mission to please those who really believe in her and prove the naysayers wrong!

Of course, a girl like Sorren bottles up her woes. She could very well let a tear slide at the drop of a hat; a time you might be wondering why such a reaction would be necessary...alas, it is one of her many quirks, and it all stems from her desire to seem strong. She can be very sentimental in the moment, especially feeling empathy toward her friends, which she'll consider you such before you can even say, "Who are you again?" Again, her naive nature, gung-ho attitude, and childish characteristics are a recipe for disaster to some. Then again, a girl just can't help who she is, right? If she knew she'd annoyed you so badly, she'd most certainly be extraordinarily hurt, and try to change it. But reality says it would be pretty impossible and she'd just end up doing much of the same all over again. Ah, such is life.

Background:

Background:

Sorren comes from a family that's quite stiff and unforgiving. You know, the sort that don't find anything funny and prefer money over memories...at least, that's how Sorren has described them in the past. Due to her lively nature, poor little Sorren was always getting herself into all sorts of trouble, 'riling up' the other children, at that. It made her feel sad, which has definitely given her a complex of wanting to be liked and accepted. Because not even her own mother and father could be quite understanding. Okay, so there was one little incident in grade school that put the nail in the coffin. Just, teeny - tiny...Not in Sorren's proudest moment, well, she got into an argument with a mean and nasty girl who called her all sort of names for carrying around a toad that she'd found in the woods, and well...Sorren grabbed ahold of her curly blonde locks and gave them a tug to punish her. She couldn't just let Archimedes's the toad's honor be shattered by some girl who would refer to him as a slimy old frog who would give you warts! But she'd realized what she'd done wrong swiftly, apologizing profusely, but it hadn't been enough...

Who knew that Sorren's days in an all girl's finishing school across the state would be sparked...all over a poor, innocent little toad? In all seriousness, of course, the news of having to leave everything she'd ever known behind was...devastating. And despite Sorren's fortitude, it left her quite depressed, for several weeks. Feeling incredibly inadequate to parents who only called to find out how her grades were doing. Shattering, lonely, and like a prison. She'd only just been entering middle school, and everything seemed to be crashing down around her...though, eventually with the help of some good friends, she ended up causing just about as much mischief as ever. Oh well! It had been worth it to make memories, that were certainly more important than money...

But...money was important too, because geez, have you ever tried being a senior in high school trying to go off to college without any? It totally stinks! Of course, Sorren's parents could never approve of her desire to go to a school of arts. So, Sorren paved her own way. She worked as a waitress and a bus girl through out high school and saved every dime for holidays and birthdays, making just enough for a first semester at California State University for preforming arts. She'd figure it out from there, she was sure of it - and after a tearful goodbye to her friends, she left for the sunshine state to pursue her dreams...from there, everything sparked. She was picked up for minor roles as extras and one line parts for a variety of c and d rated movies across the state...it wasn't until she landed the lead role in a small series premiering on THE CW called "Sorceress In Training" that her career shot off from there. (Yes, that's a tiny cameo from where she originated in my brain d:) Now, she'd a promising actress with lot of upcoming films to be produced, and only to go on from there!

Family:

Mother - Gertrude Goodwin, 50, Norfolk Nebraska

Father - Albert Goodwin, 51, Norfolk Nebraska

Sister - Lissa Goodwin, 24, Norfolk Nebraska

Brother - Kenton Goodwin, 17, Norfolk Nebraska

Brother - Skylar Goodwin, 15, Norfolk Nebraska

Best friend - Clair Dalton, 21, Nebraska