JEREMIAH THATCHER *THE SCOUT*

(I'm sorry (not sorry) in advance that ALL OF HIS PICTURES ARE SHIRTLESS JEFF KASSER IS OBVIOUSLY AN ATTENTION WHORE LIKE WTHH) just imagine him with clothes on k thx ;3

Name: Jeremiah Tobias Thatcher 

*Nicknames: He has quite a few, interchangeable at random; Miah, Thatch, and since moving to Hollywood - JT..... just don't start with ''Jerry". He's not a house cat with a depressing existence. (not sorry again) *

Age: 25

Face Claim: Jeff Kasser

Pre - made : THE SCOUT

From: Albany, New York

Now Lives: Los Angeles, California

Personality: 

Jeremiah is an intelligent guy with a quick wit and sharp intellect. He can be quite silver tongued and has partaken in his fair share of dry humor....though, when it comes to things that deserve true honesty, as with his job, it's all out on the table. In fact, it's left some with quite a bad taste in their mouths over it; he is constructively critical, when he judges acts, determining whether they could make it in the dog - eat - dog world of show business.  Their talent, their charisma, even their looks are subject to scrutiny. But he considers himself never to have been wrong...yet.

To be honest, there are probably a subset of people who find Miah intimidating or smug, a likeness to his counterpart, The Producer. And it might have something to do with the fact that Jeremiah doesn't just think he's smarter than most people....he knows it. There are a lot of Hollywood airheads out there, and he has very little patience  and tolerance for them as a man of above average IQ - 128. (just 4 points shy of being able to join Mensa, which he's awfully sore about...) Call him disinterested or whatever you like, but when it comes down to it, at least he has the goods to back it up.  As if the glasses, which he desperately needs to see a think weren't enough to stereotype him, well, there you go. JT considers making it as a star like an algorithm, a proven science , and if he weren't good at his job, he wouldn't be where he was today.

Now, enough about how...unlikable the guy is. Really, it's just the tip of the ice burg, because Jeremiah is actually quite dimensional. Honestly, part of his demeanor stems from the fact that he was severely bullied as a nerd and a geek for most of his life. That's something to awh about, right? So he definitely wouldn't want to feel so low again. Also, in good company, he can make an excellent drinking buddy, a good humored soul, and a steadfast confidant. He has a deeply sensitive side, and if given a chance to have a lover, he's probably shower her with poems and trips to nice places. That being said...it's pretty hard to catch his affections, quite clearly. 

Background:

Background:

Jeremiah used to be the scrawny, brainy outcast we all know from our days in school. For years, he went through a personal hell of being mercilessly bullied for everything from his aptitude for learning to his spectacles. His young life revolved around books and school work, because he didn't have many friends, and adolescence was difficult. He could have blown away with the wind with his lanky frame; but it hadn't stopped him from furthering his knowledge and becoming a piano virtuoso.

In his sophomore year of high school, Jeremiah experienced a pretty hefty beating from a few fellow class mates who seemed to target him from the beginning...and it went beyond some harmless teasing. He left the fray with some serious bruising, a broken rib, and broken glasses, leaving him struggling to make it back home, that evening, since he's nearly blind without them. That proved to be the last straw for the boy. Feeling defenseless as while being someone totally different inside became too hard, and by senior year, this boy had a GLOW UP. Suddenly, puberty seemed to hit Miah like a freight train, and he worked out regularly to build up his athleticism. The two things combined completely transformed him, and he nary had to worry about getting into fights, after the fact. He'd turned into a total stud, and he ran with his new found confidence, but his love of knowledge never really changed....and neither did his general annoyance of people, either. 

Finally, Jeremiah was free to be who he really wanted to be, going to Berklee school of music education to master in the theory of music; a minor in teaching. It seemed to be just a 'right place at the right time' situation that a company had seen his in depth, honest, and spot on critiques of new students. From then on he was on the career path of a talent scout, and a war path, at that. It was much monger then after that Jeremiah had moved to California, going on to work with 'The Producer' and giving a hand in discovering America's number 1 recording artist of the present. Today, Jeremiah enjoys hobbies such as astronomy, chemistry, and online arts critique with a successful blog. He still enjoys playing music deeply, out of the spot light and putting others into it. He recently lost his father with whom he was very close and aided in his love of science, of which he's been dealing with harshly. He's moved his dear mother to a California suburb, and although he has a bit of bad blood lingering with his sister and her husband, he flies them out for holidays to have with the family. 

Mother - Mary Thatcher, 57, Albany, California (ironically, after living in Albany, New York)

Father - Paul Thatcher, 60, deceased

Sister - Lucy Abbot, 28, New York, New York

Brother in law - Carter Abbot, 30, New York, New York

Nephew - Jacob , 5, New York, New York

Niece - Sophia, 2, New York, New York

Dog - Babs, Female, mother's dog, age 4