THE SCOOP #2

Bringing you the best of the best information about the stars

Watch out, Hollywood super-fans! "The Scoop" 's very own Autumn Barrett has compiled a major haul of interviews with the stars, the hopefuls, and the miscellaneous. We made some phone calls, pulled some strings, and got the very best of the best answers from around Hollywood, whether it be the number one star or the starving artist. 

And we've got the scoop....

First off, Autumn wasn't without her own fair share of critics. Poor, sweet, Autumn. She'd taken quite a lashing from one of our 'guests', Enêpsigos Carter (Phoberos), who had this to say:

"Honestly, I am wondering why I was summoned here in the first place."

"There's plenty of jobs in which you don't have to sweettalk people into just telling you the same sh*t again and again anyway. And there's even more other jobs with a far lower risk of losing your reputation, getting a bad reputation or seriously being hated."

Well...ouch! On her own show, are you trying to say Ms. Barrett isn't well liked, and with that potty mouth? Somebody should remind her that she was invited to give her some exposure! But anyway, here's what Autumn had to say about the incident after the show:

Autumn: I don't let negativity get me down; karma is a brutal thing for those with sour souls. But I wish them all the best, anyway!"

(Seriously, did you guys think we would bash our own reporter? Love ya, Autumn!)

Btw, Autumn, what's going on between you, and Lito Enzan (moonlight-huntress)?

Autumn: No comment!

(ohh, get it, girl!)

  What's next, Autumn? 

Autumn: I want to be interviewed on Sunni Kim's (EvieWillow) show! 

The sex-capades 

Oh, boy. Ladies and gentlemen, we've got ourselves wrapped in quite a web of who's doing what. (or who....) try to keep up:

Aidan Darcy (crayola32) was pretty open to telling us about his little FWB relationship with Kennedy Lake (gillioddities) (shocker). But Kennedy has had her own share of dealings with Sylvester Travolta (-crazasian), and after some sightings with one another, there's been some speculation that the two will be getting back together! (real shocker!) But isn't Sylvester starring along side Sorren Goodwin in a new film?(We all know how he likes to treat his co-stars, *wink*). But rumor has it, Sorren has been getting pretty comfortable with Noah Lane (bored_outofmymind) in our green room, whom once dated 'Sunni' Kim (EvieWillow) who showed up to Malik's birthday party with Sylvester! (wait, what?) And while we're on the topic of Malik's party, Viktoryia Vaseiliev (Astrophilliac) was spotted kissing - you guessed it - Aidan! (see why our heads are spinning?)