GROUP EVENT THREE - WHERE AM I? (CLOSED)

So many stars have showed up to the beautiful oasis in the Mojave Desert known only as the lush and lavish WESTIN DESERT WILLOW VILLAS for MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND. (MAY 27th)

With so much to do, our stars should never be bored....right? They've got a luxurious pool, spas, golf, hiking tours, bars, and more! What an incredible time to visit the middle of the desert!

Alright, But what if it's not such an incredible time for everybody? What if these stars are forced to face some challenges they very well may have never encountered? Situations that could very well mean life....or death?

STUCK IN THE DESERT

Your characters have decided to go on a hiking trip into the beautiful Joshua Tree Nation Park

Your characters have decided to go on a hiking trip into the beautiful Joshua Tree Nation Park. Being dropped off by shuttle and told to return in an hour, the instructions seemed simple enough. But when the beaten path diverges into two, half of you go one way, and the other half go another. Remember, there's no service out here, so no calling in a life line will be allowed!

Group 1  - Your group goes to the left, which is incidentally the correct way to getting yourselves lost....but nobody knows that quite yet. After many winding twists and turns, even false pathways, it becomes clear that nobody knows where they're going, anymore, and any attempt to find your way ends up getting you more lost. It's extremely hot, but a debilitating chill will come when the sun sets. There's a million different types of creatures to beware of between snakes, lizards, and coyotes. And nobody was planning on staying out long...

Clarissa - Is the only person who brought extra water

Marigold - sprained their ankle pretty badly

Marisole - is already dehydrated 

Jeremiah - is beginning to get a nasty sun burn

Sylvester - finds a pretty old, dirty and tattered back pack that has some food inside. No telling how old it is....or if they're willing to share with the others.

Easton and Viktoryia - also in this scenario (with no specifics)

Group 2- Your group goes right - which congratulations, was actually the correct path to take back to the shuttle area. Unfortunately, a rock slide narrowly missed your group, but sends you all into a deep cavern. There seem to be some passageways through out, but there's no telling which leads where, or what sort of animals thrive within. It's nice and cool from the sun down her, but come night time, nobody will be able to see - and everyone's bound to get hungry and thirsty. 

Summer - is the only one who's brought food, and it's limited

Scout - has brought a lighter, but the fuel won't last forever

Marilyn - was injured in the rock slide

Malik - broke their cell phone

Noah - is suddenly feeling claustrophobic 

Phoebe and Mia -  also in this scenario (with no specifics)

LOCK DOWN

Your characters, luckily, have decided on something else to spend their time on for the evening, inside of the beautiful hotel

Your characters, luckily, have decided on something else to spend their time on for the evening, inside of the beautiful hotel. But after some jarring commotion, an alert goes out that there's been some suspicious and potentially extremely dangerous activity going on outside of the hotel. Some terroristic threats have been made, and so the entire hotel is on lock down. Nobody enters, and nobody leaves, until further notice; and by the looks of it, it could be the rest of the night, at least...

Group 3 - You're stuck in the bar. The only thing to drink is booze and limited soft drinks; the only food is bar peanuts. There's aren't many places to get comfortable, and you don't have any of your belongings besides your phone and anything on your person. You may not leave the bar area for any reason, all doors have been locked for your own protection.

Val - is already pretty drunk

Adrien -  wasn't supposed to stay the night; and now they can't leave

Jaxie - is feeling pretty ill

Virginia - is also pretty drunk

Avery - keeps hearing sketchy things from outside

Benny and Mario - also in this scenario (with no specifics)

Group 4 - You've been soaking up some sun for the day, when the alert of lock down came. So, your characters are shuffled into the little pool house, that's only the size of an average room. It does have some comfortable seats and a bathroom, but other than that, there are no other amenities. It's fairly hot without air conditioning in this space that's usually wide open. Again, you can't leave without being given the okay, and have only the items you came with, which might only be bathing suits at this point. 

Lito- finds some booze stashed beneath the bathroom sink

Caroline- is dealing with a wardrobe malfunction 

Kennedy- has a bag with some supplies

Arabella - hasn't eaten all day, and is feeling a bit faint

Sorren - Cut their arm on some shattered glass before entering

Aidan and Sam - also in this scenario (without specifics)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

HOW IT WORKS:

When the event is open, I'll post who is in which scenario and what mini scenario. YOU DON'T GET TO PICK, it's at random, so we can get some new people intermingling with one another and creating some drama and relationships. Please stick with the scenario given, because you all did agree to a little randomness d: but make it interesting and be active. All scenarios are meant to be pretty dramatic and such, you have to think that your character believes their lives are in danger. Okay, I think that's it, comment in OOC chat below for any updates or for discussion, or for suggestions which are cool too! Outfits chain will come out when you know where you are, so your character can dress accordingly. lol.