BOYBAND / GIRLBAND

* The rules of female/male ratio still applies, gang. I will however accept multiple males, considering their much harder to come by. Please, all of these roles are very dependent on each other so if you take any, you need to be active, bottom line! don't leave your mates hanging ;)

* ROLES ARE UP FOR AUDITION. 

* New sign ups welcome (tags welcome)

* there are like some pretty loose fc requirements as you'll notice reading through. :)

BOY BAND!

NAME: LAST KNIGHT ~ FANS ARE CALLED D.I.Ds (damsels in distress!)

SOUNDS LIKE (THEIR HIT SINGLE TAKING THE WORLD BY STORM) : "BREATHE"

ROLES FOR LAST KNIGHT

--

MEMBER #1 - TAKEN (by Sarlenone)

The sweet and sensitive one; amazing smile; great heart with pure intention; bottles up his emotions until exploding; butts heads with member #3; passionate about charity; a shy dater (even though every girl in America wants to date him!!)

MEMBER #2 - TAKEN (by cultured-ambiguity)

The suave and sexy one; does a lot of dancing; confident and flirtatious; flaunts his sexuality in that oh so PG way; has great abs; can be cocky or disinterested; is struggling from an inflated ego; pushed member #4 to blush because the audience loves it!

MEMBER #3 - TAKEN (by wrongfully)

The goofy, crazy one; best friend vibes; always comes off with something funny and silly to make his admirers laugh, or pick on his band mates; makes girls swoon with his funny faces; high energy, hype man; critical to member #1 to break out of his shell, even if he means well - and it sometimes ends up in arguments.

MEMBER #4 - TAKEN (by crayola32)

The dark and broody one; swoon worthy scowl; mysterious; very serious about getting things done; goal oriented/perfectionist with his vocals/dance; deep down very sentimental; writes many of the songs including the hit; always barking at member #2.

MEMBER #5 - TAKEN (by Turn-Tan)

The mature and down to earth one; takes on the leadership role; roughest past of them all that he rarely talks about; beautiful eyes; a flippin' daddy; kind and practical; very kind and practical; very isolated in his personal life; encourages everyone equally.

* When applying, please try to remember that the boys have a high standard of public appearance to keep up considering they have a lot of young fans! And their fcs should be fairly boyish in nature and between the ages of like, 19-25 or so. They all sing and all dance.

* If someone would like to apply to be their manager - go for it!

GIRL GROUP!

NAME: SILHOUETTES ~ FANS ARE CALLED SHADOWS

SOUNDS LIKE (THEIR HIT SINGLE TAKING THE WORLD BY STORM): "BLACK MAGIC"

ROLES FOR SILHOUETTES

--

MEMBER #1 -  TAKEN (by Clear_Blue)

The spunky, sassy one; tells it like it is with a cute twist; always doing something unpredictable; daring and extravagant outfits; always fighting over boys with member #4; determined to be original, never going to back down.

MEMBER #2 - TAKEN (by SinnaRoll)

The "girl next door" one; doesn't know she's beautiful; modest; humble roots; great friend; self esteem issues (feels less popular than the rest); always plays it safe in life; envies #3 secretly.

MEMBER #3 - TAKEN (by trouvailleeeee)

The sultry one; perfect skin to show off (PG!); the leaders, whips the other girls into shape; main choreographer; confident and smart; nurturing to her girls; fickle in her love life; always feeling dissatisfied; being pushed to go solo but doesn't want to leave her friends, is also keeping that a secret...

MEMBER #4 - TAKEN (by Roseamore13)

The cute and girly one; a total tease; innocent sort of nature (could just be for the camera?); immature in certain instances; picture Harley Quinn; annoying yet lovable!; emotional crier; pouty; daddy's girl (always calling up her dad when things are bothering her); loves everything pink and cute; hates fighting; ironically ALWAYS liking the same guys as member #1 and vice versa!

MEMBER #5 - TAKEN (by wrongfully)

The dare devil one; kinda cool and badass; can kick it with guys easily; sexy tomboy vibes; at least 1 piercing/tattoo; sporty and energetic; constantly having to break apart members #1 and #4; alternative style; break dancing skills; horror movies are her quirky specialty knowledge; go - with - the - flow personality; insecure that boys look at her too much as a friend; bisexual, keeping it on the DL.