yoonmin:cuddlwes(f?)

little!maknae line(jimin)
caregiver!hyung line(yoongi)

a/n:shd i make a seperate book for little space/child aus ?

wrote this on paper in class(wow i actually went to school)

---

"hyungie~cuddle' please,"jimin watched as seokjin picked jungkook up easily, taehyung squealing as hoseok tickled him.

he pouted sadly, his daddy hadn't been giving him much attention lately, he's only been spending time on his laptop.

jimin waddled over to yoongi's room, peeking his head in slowly, softly whispering,"d-daddy?"

yoongi, not looking up from his screen, hummed,"hmm?"

"u-um, c-can jiminie ge-get cuddlwes, too?"

yoongi's eyes still glued to the screen, he muttered,"not now, jimin, i'm busy. go look for seokjin hyung or namjoon, please."

jimin pouted, getting frustrated as he stomped his foot, glaring at the dreaded laptop,"b-but daddy, you p-promised! an' you've bween sayin' that since last we-week!"

yoongi looked up, glaring at the boy, "don't raise your voice with me, park jimin."

tears glossed over jimin's eyes, "y-you pro-pwomised...!"he yelled out, annoyed and yoongi stood up abruptly .

"enough, in the corner for ten, now."

jimin whined, clearly upset, but went to the corner sulkily.he wasn't done, though. quickly the little went to the laptop,and to yoongi's utter horror, he tugged out the cord, making the screen go black immediately, just as yoongi's face.

his jaw dropped, shouting in anger,"park fucking jimin, get your fucking ass here right this instant!"

he roared, and jimin flinched, his eyes widening again, and he fled, quickly, to jin's room.

his little heart nearly shattered he saw jungkook comfortably cuddled up to namjoon and seokjin, and jimin allowed the tears to pour, collapsing onto the floor.

loud wails filled the room and jungkook woke up, confused as he whispered to the mentally younger, "minnie? wha's wrong?"

broken sobs left jimin's lips, the two caregivers waking up and bombarding jimin with worried questions.

"jiminie, baby, what's wrong? did you hurt yourself?"

yoongi shoved the door open, giving jimin a near heart attack when he started shouting, "this fucking brat, first he yells at me, then he fucking ruins my work. i took weeks to get that out!"

jimin's heart clenched with guilt, and he started crying harder,"d-dad-daddy i'm sowwy, minnie's so so-sorry-- daddy- pl-please dun' 'ate minnie, pwease!"

seokjin cupped jimin's cheeks, kissing his forehead, "i'll talk to yoongi, okay? joonie, please bring jimin out to wash up."

namjoon nodded and pulled a sobbing jimin out gently, a confused jungkook waddling after them.

"yoongi.. why did you get so mad at him? he's little, i'm sure he didn't mean it."

yoongi spat,"bitch ass yelled at me for-" he paused, guilt filling him," i- i promised him that i would give him cuddles, and he started demanding them, i never thought i ne-neglected him so much.. but still, he ruined my work! it's all gone now."

seokjin sighed,"yoongi, you've been paying your work more attention than you've been giving minnie this whole week. he hasn't received cuddles in a long while."

"kookie even came to me just now, telling me that he heard jimin crying himself to sleep last night."

yoongi bit his lip.

"you still.. have the right to punish him for yelling, but only a light one. then give him all the cuddles he needs."

---

after a while, taehyung came waddling in, his thumb in his mouth and his eyes teary.

seokjin gasped, hurridly questioning," what's wrong,bub? where's hobi? did you hurt yourself?"

taehyung whined, pouting,"h-hobi hyungie we-went to slweep an' taetae had ni-nightmwares, b-but hobi hyungie wasn't th-there to help taetae.."

seokjin cooed,"all better now? would you like to play with kookie?"

taehyung nodded and as if on cue, the three stepped in, jimin no longer crying and jungkook's eyes lighting up at the sight of the group's most timid little.

"taetae! wanna go pway wif' me?"

taehyung shyly nodded, letting jungkook grab his hand and pull him out the room, followed by the other two caregivers.

jimin sniffled under the stare of yoongi, and the elder muttered warmly,"cupcake, look at daddy."

jimin did so, hesitantly, and immediately he crumbled under his gaze.

"d-daddy i- minnie's so so-sowwy, i-i ruin' your wo-work an'- an' now daddy h-hates me!"

he cried out, and yoongi enveloped him into a hug.

"baby, it's okay, daddy could never stay mad at you, it's daddy's fault, i should've payed you more attention. "

jimin whimpered.

"but cupcake, you still disrespected me by yelling.. i'm gonna have to punish you."

jimin's eyes glossed over again, and he looked at his daddy.

"b-but daddy! minnie didn't do anything w-wrong! jus' wanted cuddlwes..!"

yoongi frowned but sighed,"just three spanks, okay?"

whimpering, jimin nodded,"so-sowwy for yelling at d-daddy.."

yoongi kissed his forehead.

"it's alright, cupcake. "

gently he placed jimin over his lap, "count for me, okay?"

he nodded.

SMACK.

"ow! d-daddy no-"

"count, minnie."

"o-one, d-daddy."

SMACK.

"t-two!"

"last one, baby."

SMACK!

"ah! thr-three!"

jimin sobbed softly, he didn't like it, but he knew he deserved it.

"hush, cupcake, you did so well, taking your spanks like a big boy." yoongi pecked his cheek, making jimin giggled softly,"d-daddy don't do that~"

yoongi chuckled, picking the little up.

"let's go and give you your cuddles now, okay, minnie?"

"yup, please!"

----

lol 900 words

i have so many drafts, both chapters and stories, but they're all half written HAHAHAH

publishing this on my data so rip