Symptoms

'Who's there? '

Tord shook his thought away and looked at his wrist. He saw nothing. Nothing.

What is going on

Tord decided napping would be good. He took his light white blanket and put it over him. Soon enough he fell fast asleep.

But as soon he fell asleep, a dream was withen his head.

"Who are you? "Asked a voice. Tord looked at the figure. Its was black. All black.

"I asked you, "said the voice again. It turned its body to Tord. "Who are you? "

Tord tried opening his mouth but couldn't say anything. All he could do is whimper.

Finally, "T..... Ord.... "His voice cracking a bit.

"Hm, interesting, "

Tord woke up in a sweat. Thoughts ran in his mind. Who was he talking to.

Tord decided to sit at his desk and watch hentai but he was also curious.

Curious about the voice he heard.

He went to the search bar and typed, 'can you hear voices in your head. '

He clicked the enter button and looked at a website.

He read what was on the screen.

Hearing voices is an auditory hallucination that may or may not be associated with a mental health problem. It is the most common type of hallucination in people with psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia. However, a large number of otherwise healthy individuals have also reported hearing voices

Tord banged his hand on the desk.

"This doesn't make sense! "Yelled Tord.

A knock was heard and a figure opened the door.

"Todd? Are you okay? "Asked Matt.

Tord shook his head and sinked down on his chair.

"Yeah, I'm fine, "

"Well Edd said dinner was ready, "

"Tell him I'll be there in a minute. "Tord said sitting up his chair and going to his drawer.

Matt walked out of his room and went downstairs.

Tord was trying to look for his files.

Finally after rummaging in his messy drawer he found them.

"Its been a while since I looked at this file, "

"Todd said he'd be here in a minute,"told matt to Edd.

Tom looked up from his phone. He spaced out for a while thinking about that voice. The voice in his head. Of course he knew what this was. He has a soulmate. He wanted to be single for the rest of his life but looks like his soul likes some other soul.

He heard some footsteps and saw Tord coming in.

The string became loose.