36

When roman saw Raven in Finns arms he didn't know what to do, what to say. He stood there awkwardly with his hands in his pockets. Once Raven had let go of Finn, Karl made sure she has no injuries while AJ demanded she told him what happened.
Once it was evident Raven had no injuries and wasn't going to tell them what happened Roman knew he had to do something. Raven could feel his eyes on her, so he brought her attention to him.
"Roman hi" she said with a slight smile. Roman couldn't contain how he felt, I grabbed her and hugged her tightly, she froze slightly but hugged him back. Once they let go Karl approached the pair.
"Why didn't you tell me! Warn me!" Roman raised his voice. Raven knew this was going to happen, she didn't make a comment she just stared at the ground
"You made me and your brother look like twats out there, but you wouldn't care would you? So long as you have your backup plan" Roman spat
"It wasn't like that Roman" Raven spoke, her voice slightly breaking, Roman shook his head and turned to leave but Luke stopped him.
"Hear what she has to say" Luke demanded but Roman didn't want to
"Your no bette then Rollins" Roman said shaking his head and walking away. Raven stayed still for a while, thinking about how someone can hug you one minute and then raise their voice at you the next. If this is how Roman is acting she wonders how dean is coping.
As predicted Roman had to pull dean one of the bars, clearly the older Ambrose took up his habit of drinking again. Roman huffed At the state of his best mate.
"What am I gonna do with you" Roman mumbled, ordering a water for Dean.
"Why did I do to deserve this? Seth I can understand but Ra, that's just cold man, I thought she loved me" dean said with his head in his hands.
"I guess now I know how she felt when I left her alone with dad" Dean said suddenly getting angry at himself
"It's my fault!" Dean snapped, Roman was slightly took back by deans actions.
"No it's not Dean and your not alone you have me, I was betrayed by them both to" Roman told him.
"I just want my little sister" dean said with a tear in his eye.
Raven and the club decided to walk around in an attempt to find where they were supposed to be boarding from. That's when she made eye contact with her brother in was in a bar with tears in his eyes
"I have to talk to dean" She told Finn but Karl grabbed her arm and shook his head. Raven felt her heartbreak she needs to explain everything to dean. But she knew the club would never allow her to.

A/N this is really really bad, i just don't know where I'm going with this book😂 I feel like I was gonna kill Raven off but I forgot how🤦🏻‍♀️ anywayyyyy I actually have some decent written fan fics so please check some of my other books out😘