Chapter 19

I sat in the corner of my room crying. Scared. According to the clock it was almost 6. Which meant dad was coming in soon.
"STOP CRYING" a voice yelled from the stairs. How could I not. I looked across the room. It was a picture of me and Dean before he moved to WWE. I miss him but he had to leave. One day I will be with him. My door opened and my dad stepped in. He took his belt off and whipped me with it. I had to stop crying if he will continue. Then he hit me with the metal bit in the face above my eyebrow. I was now bleeding heavily but that didn't stop my dad.
"All you get for now, just SHUT THE HELL UP" he screamed in my face. I nodded as I walked out of my room. I touched my face and cringed at the sight of blood on my hand from my face. Don't cry.
"RAVEN RAVEN WAKE UP" a voice yelled my eyes widened and i saw Paige.
"You had a nightmare your brother is coming" she explained. I really don't want to see Dean but he's my brother maybe I should tell him what happened but will he get mad.
"Ra are you okay" my brother asked as I walked in. I flinched at when he sat on my bed.
"I ain't gonna hurt ya but tell me what's wrong" he demanded
"Nothing" I mumbled
"Look I'm sorry okay I just black out for ages" me explained. I remembered that he does black out because he has in the past.
"It was just a night mare" I explained
"About dad" he asked I nodded. Dean hugged me and I hugged back. I miss my bro but at the end of the day what he's said will stay with me.