Chapter 4

After that I went in my own bed for the night. Well it was deans bed but now is mine.
*morning*
I was woken up to a lot of weight on top of me. When I looked it was Roman.
"Seth plz help" I yelled Seth walked in and laughed
"Plz" I begged but Roman put more weight on me. Seth shook his head and laughed. Man I love that laugh. Wait. What. I shook my head. Me being slightly strong picked Roman up off me.
"Okay funny now put me down baby girl" Roman shouted me and Seth laughed and then I threw him off the bed. But Roman took me with him so I landed On top of him. Soon more weight was on me.
"Seth get off" I yelled but when he did he lifted me off Roman and placed me on the bed. Roman soon stood up.
"Okay so we have 2 days before smackdown what shall we do" Seth asked
"Go through tactics and workout" I suggested Seth nodded
"Well I've gotta week off so I'm going to see my family" Roman told us
"So we won't see you until next week on smackdown" Seth said Roman nodded.
"Better go" he said with a smile taking his stuff and leaving
"Well it's just us 2" Seth said I nodded.
*smackdown*
I was in the locker room with Seth waiting for our match. It was me and Seth against Luke and Karl.
"I'm scared" I mumbled
"Don't be you've wrestled men before" Seth said I nodded. He checked the time and nodded his head to the door. Signalling that it's time to go to the stair case. I stopped and the first set and he went  to the other side
Sierra
Hotel
India
Echo
Lama
Delta
Shield
I always smile when ever I hear that music. Slowly I walked down the stairs. Me and Seth looking at each other from time to time.
"And their opponents reprsenting the shield Seth Rollins and Raven Ambrose"
I jumped over the barricade into the ring with Seth. Then put our fists in the middle. Suddenly something hit against my back. I fell onto the bottom rope in pain. Seth looked at me confused. My eyes were watering in pain. He crouched beside me to see if I was okay. But he to was it with something. Soon I realised it was a steel chair. Strong arms picked me up and carried me out of the ring. AJ was in the ring with Seth shouting at him so I knew it was luke and Karl taking me somewhere. We stopped at the entrance ramp.
"Get up Seth and watch" AJ yelled at time. Grabbing Seths head hard and forcing him to look at me. I was confused and weak.
"Magic killer" AJ shouted. My eyes widened and Seth was trying to fight out of AJs grip. I was lifted Into the position. And Seth had stopped trying to escape. I twisted round and my back was met with steal.
"AHH" I screamed in pain. I that killed. My vision had gone blurry. All I could see was 2 men above me laughing.